Information precision, transaction costs, and trading volume
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Banking & Finance.
Volume (Year): 28 (2004)
Issue (Month): 6 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Karpoff, Jonathan M, 1986. " A Theory of Trading Volume," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, American Finance Association, vol. 41(5), pages 1069-87, December.
- Blume, Lawrence & Easley, David & O'Hara, Maureen, 1994. " Market Statistics and Technical Analysis: The Role of Volume," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, American Finance Association, vol. 49(1), pages 153-81, March.
- Demski, Joel S. & Feltham, Gerald A., 1994. "Market response to financial reports," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 17(1-2), pages 3-40, January.
- Brennan, Michael J & Chordia, Tarun, 1993. " Brokerage Commission Schedules," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, American Finance Association, vol. 48(4), pages 1379-1402, September.
- George, Thomas J & Kaul, Gautam & Nimalendran, M, 1994. " Trading Volume and Transaction Costs in Specialist Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, American Finance Association, vol. 49(4), pages 1489-1505, September.
- Dumas, Bernard & Luciano, Elisa, 1991. " An Exact Solution to a Dynamic Portfolio Choice Problem under Transactions Costs," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, American Finance Association, vol. 46(2), pages 577-95, June.
- Stoll, Hans R. & Whaley, Robert E., 1983. "Transaction costs and the small firm effect," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 57-79, June.
- Deb, Pragyan & Koo, Bonsoo & Liu, Zijun, 2014. "Competition, premature trading and excess volatility," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 178-193.
- Chong, Zhiwei, 2012. "Rational expectations equilibrium with transaction costs in financial markets," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 73-80.
- Chong, Zhiwei, 2010. "Rational expectations equilibrium with transaction costs in financial markets," MPRA Paper 34444, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Jul 2011.
- Marcio Garcia & Marcelo Medeiros & Francisco Eduardo de Luna e Almeida Santos, 2014. "The impact of macroeconomic announcements in the Brazilian futures markets," Textos para discussão 623, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Matilla-GarcÃa, Mariano & MarÃn, Manuel Ruiz & Dore, Mohammed I., 2014. "A permutation entropy based test for causality: The volumeâ€“stock price relation," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 398(C), pages 280-288.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.