An introduction to recent research on credit ratings
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Banking & Finance.
Volume (Year): 28 (2004)
Issue (Month): 11 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leonard I. Nakamura & Kasper Roszbach., 2013.
"Credit ratings and bank monitoring ability,"
13-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Nakamura, L.I. & Roszbach, K., 2010. "Credit Ratings and Bank Monitoring Ability," Discussion Paper 2010-37S, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Leonard I. Nakamura & Kasper Roszbach., 2010. "Credit ratings and bank monitoring ability," Working Papers 10-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2013. "On sovereign ratings: observations and implications," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Sovereign risk: a world without risk-free assets?, volume 72, pages 67-77 Bank for International Settlements.
- Bannier, Christina E. & Hirsch, Christian W., 2010. "The economic function of credit rating agencies - What does the watchlist tell us?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 3037-3049, December.
- Hartarska, Valentina M., 2006. "Rating in Microfinance: Cross-Country Evidence," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25506, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bannier, Christina E. & Hirsch, Christian, 2009. "The economic function of credit rating agencies: what does the watchlist tell us?," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 124, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Finnerty, John D. & Miller, Cameron D. & Chen, Ren-Raw, 2013. "The impact of credit rating announcements on credit default swap spreads," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2011-2030.
- Alain Monfort & Jean-Paul Renne, 2013.
"Default, Liquidity, and Crises: an Econometric Framework,"
Journal of Financial Econometrics,
Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 11(2), pages 221-262, March.
- Alain Monfort & Jean-Paul Renne, 2010. "Default, Liquidity and Crises : An Econometric Framework," Working Papers 2010-46, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Monfort, A. & Renne, J-P., 2011. "Default, liquidity and crises: an econometric framework," Working papers 340, Banque de France.
- Forster, Josef, 2008. "The Optimal Regulation of Credit Rating Agencies," Discussion Papers in Economics 5169, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Hirsch, Christian & Bannier, Christina E., 2007.
"The economics of rating watchlists: Evidence from rating changes,"
CFS Working Paper Series
2008/02, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Hirsch, Christian & Bannier, Christina E., 2007. "The economics of rating watchlists: evidence from rating changes," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 88, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Chou, Ting-Kai & Cheng, Jia-Chi, 2012. "Credit ratings and excess value of diversification," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 266-281.
- Ingo Fender & Martin Scheicher, 2009.
"The pricing of subprime mortgage risk in good times and bad: evidence from the ABX.HE indices,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(24), pages 1925-1945.
- Ingo Fender & Martin Scheicher, 2009. "The pricing of subprime mortgage risk in good times and bad: evidence from the ABX.HE indices," BIS Working Papers 279, Bank for International Settlements.
- Vassiliki L. Papaikonomou, 2010. "Credit rating agencies and global financial crisis: Need for a paradigm shift in financial market regulation," Studies in Economics and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(2), pages 161-174, June.
- Fender, Ingo & Hayo, Bernd & Neuenkirch, Matthias, 2012. "Daily pricing of emerging market sovereign CDS before and during the global financial crisis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 2786-2794.
- Pop, Adrian, 2006. "Market discipline in international banking regulation: Keeping the playing field level," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 286-310, October.
- Fender, Ingo & Scheicher, Martin, 2009. "The pricing of subprime mortgage risk in good times and bad: evidence from the ABX.HE indices," Working Paper Series 1056, European Central Bank.
- Hartarska, Valentina & Nadolnyak, Denis, 2008. "Does rating help microfinance institutions raise funds? Cross-country evidence," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 558-571, October.
- Erik R. Fasten & Dirk Hofmann, 2010. "Two-sided Certification: The market for Rating Agencies," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2010-007, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Bannier, Christina E., 2007. "Smoothing versus timeliness - wann sind stabile Ratings optimal und welche Anforderungen sind an optimale Berichtsregeln zu stellen?," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 84, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.