Subordinated debt, market discipline, and banks' risk taking
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Banking & Finance.
Volume (Year): 26 (2002)
Issue (Month): 7 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Greg Caldwell, 2005. "Subordinated Debt and Market Discipline in Canada," Working Papers 05-40, Bank of Canada.
- Acharya, Viral V & Amihud, Yakov & Litov, Lubomir P., 2008.
"Creditor Rights and Corporate Risk-taking,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6697, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Iwatsubo, Kentaro, 2005.
"Bank Capital Shocks and Portfolio Risk: Evidence from Japan,"
CEI Working Paper Series
2004-24, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Iwatsubo, Kentaro, 2007. "Bank capital shocks and portfolio risk: Evidence from Japan," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 166-186, March.
- Bouaiss, Karima & Refait-Alexandre, Catherine & Alexandre, Hervé, 2010. "Will Bank Transparency really Help Financial Markets and Regulators?," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4060, Paris Dauphine University.
- Stefan Arping, 2009.
"The Pricing of Bank Debt Guarantees,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
09-057/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kathleen McDill & Andrea M. Maechler, 2003. "Dynamic Depositor Discipline in U.S. Banks," IMF Working Papers 03/226, International Monetary Fund.
- Chen , Yehning & Hasan, Iftekhar, 2011.
"Subordinated debt, market discipline, and bank risk,"
Research Discussion Papers
20/2011, Bank of Finland.
- Yehning Chen & Iftekhar Hasan, 2011. "Subordinated Debt, Market Discipline, and Bank Risk," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 43(6), pages 1043-1072, 09.
- Landskroner, Yoram & Paroush, Jacob, 2008. "Bank management and market discipline," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 60(5), pages 395-414.
- Niinimaki, J.-P., 2012. "Hidden loan losses, moral hazard and financial crises," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-14.
- Nier, Erlend & Baumann, Ursel, 2006. "Market discipline, disclosure and moral hazard in banking," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 332-361, July.
- Haq, Mamiza & Faff, Robert & Seth, Rama & Mohanty, Sunil, 2014. "Disciplinary tools and bank risk exposure," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 37-64.
- Niu, Jijun, 2012. "An empirical analysis of the relation between bank charter value and risk taking," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 298-304.
- Stefan Arping, 2009. "The Pricing of Bank Debt Guarantees," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-057/2, Tinbergen Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.