Circuit theory of banking and finance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Banking & Finance.
Volume (Year): 25 (2001)
Issue (Month): 5 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lavoie, Marc, 1999. "The Credit-Led Supply of Deposits and the Demand for Money: Kaldor's Reflux Mechanism as Previously Endorsed by Joan Robinson," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(1), pages 103-13, January.
- Fama, Eugene F., 1980. "Banking in the theory of finance," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 39-57, January.
- Baltensperger, Ernst & Jordan, Thomas J., 1997. "Seigniorage, banking, and the optimal quantity of money," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 781-796, June.
- Borchert, Manfred, 2004. "The impact of banking behaviour on monetary strategy," BeitrÃ¤ge zur angewandten Wirtschaftsforschung 5, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM), University of Münster.
- Borchert, Manfred, 2003. "The changing character of the European banking market," BeitrÃ¤ge zur angewandten Wirtschaftsforschung 1, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM), University of Münster.
- Biaggio Bossone & Abdourahmane Sarr, 2002. "A New Financial System for Poverty Reduction and Growth," IMF Working Papers 02/178, International Monetary Fund.
- Biaggio Bossone & Sandeep Mahajan & Farah Zahir, 2003. "Financial Infrastructure, Group Interests, and Capital Accumulation: Theory, Evidence, and Policy," IMF Working Papers 03/24, International Monetary Fund.
- Manfred Borchert, . "The Impact of Banking Behaviour on Monetary Strategy in Europe," Working Papers 201160, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
- Bossone, Biagio, 2001. "Do banks have a future?: A study on banking and finance as we move into the third millennium," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 2239-2276, December.
- SODOKIN, Koffi, 2006. "Functional and structural complementarities of banks and microbanks in L.D.Cs," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2006-10, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Cavalieri, Duccio, 2004. "On Some Equilibrium and Disequilibrium Theories of Endogenous Money: A Structuralist View," MPRA Paper 43738, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manfred Borchert, . "The Changing Character of the European Banking Market," Working Papers 201169, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
- Alberto ZAZZARO, 2002. "How Heterodox is the Heterodoxy of the Monetary Circuit Theory? The Nature of Money and the Microeconomy of the Circuit," Working Papers 163, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Jong-Kun Lee & Biaggio Bossone, 2002. "In Finance, Size Matters," IMF Working Papers 02/113, International Monetary Fund.
- Manfred Borchert, . "The Impact of Banking Behaviour on Monetary Strategy," Working Papers 201166, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
- Christine Lagoutte, 2004. "Le paradoxe des banques britanniques," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 77(4), pages 329-353.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.