Early resolution of troubled financial institutions: An examination of the accelerated resolution program
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Banking & Finance.
Volume (Year): 21 (1997)
Issue (Month): 8 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James, Christopher, 1991. " The Losses Realized in Bank Failures," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(4), pages 1223-42, September.
- James, Christopher & Wier, Peggy, 1987. "An analysis of FDIC failed bank auctions," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 141-153, July.
- Giliberto, S Michael & Varaiya, Nikhil P, 1989. " The Winner's Curse and Bidder Competition in Acquisitions: Evidence from Failed Bank Auctions," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 44(1), pages 59-75, March.
- Gupta, Atul & LeCompte, Richard L. B. & Misra, Lalatendu, 1993. "FSLIC assistance and the wealth effects of savings and loan acquisitions," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 117-128, February.
- Cowan, Arnold R. & Sergeant, Anne M. A., 1996. "Trading frequency and event study test specification," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(10), pages 1731-1757, December.
- Boehmer, Ekkehart & Masumeci, Jim & Poulsen, Annette B., 1991. "Event-study methodology under conditions of event-induced variance," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 253-272, December.
- Thomas F. Gosnell & Sylvia C. Hidgins & Joahn A. MacDonald, 1993. "The Acquisition of Failing Thrifts: Returns to Acquirers," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 22(4), Winter.
- Arnold R. Cowan & Anne M.A. Sergeant, 1996. "Trading Frequency and Event Study Test Specification," Finance 9610002, EconWPA.
- Cochran, Bruce & Rose, Lawrence C. & Fraser, Donald R., 1995. "A market evaluation of FDIC assisted transactions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 261-279, May.
- Roy Gardner & Roger Stover, 1998. "The Role of Information in Resolution Trust Corporation Auctions of Failed Thrifts," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 209-221, December.
- Mark M. Spiegel, 2002.
"The disposition of failed Japanese bank assets: lessons from the U.S. savings and loan crisis,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 1-15.
- Mark M. Spiegel, 2001. "The disposition of failed Japanese bank assets: lessons from the U.S. savings and loan crisis," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 2002-01, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Martin CihÃ¡k & JÃ¶rg Decressin, 2007. "The Case for a European Banking Charter," IMF Working Papers 07/173, International Monetary Fund.
- Mark M. Spiegel, 2001. "The disposition of failed bank assets: put guarantees or loss-sharing arrangements?," Working Paper Series 2001-12, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.