Nonshareholder constituency statutes and shareholder wealth: A note
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Banking & Finance.
Volume (Year): 21 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lang, Larry H. P. & Stulz, ReneM. & Walkling, Ralph A., 1989. "Managerial performance, Tobin's Q, and the gains from successful tender offers," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 137-154, September.
- Ryngaert, Michael & Netter, Jeffrey M, 1988. "Shareholder Wealth Effects of the Ohio Antitakeover Law," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(2), pages 373-83, Fall.
- Pugh, William N & Jahera, John S, Jr, 1990. "State Antitakeover Legislation and Shareholder Wealth," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 13(3), pages 221-31, Fall.
- Brown, Stephen J. & Warner, Jerold B., 1985. "Using daily stock returns : The case of event studies," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 3-31, March.
- Margotta, Donald G & McWilliams, Thomas P & McWilliams, Victoria B, 1990. "An Analysis of the Stock Price Effect of the 1986 Ohio Takeover Legislation," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 235-51, Spring.
- Laurence Schumann, 1988. "State Regulation of Takeovers and Shareholder Wealth: The Case of New York's 1985 Takeover Statutes," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 19(4), pages 557-567, Winter.
- Pound, John, 1992. "On the Motives for Choosing a Corporate Governance Structure: A Study of Corporate Reaction to the Pennsylvania Takeover Law," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(3), pages 656-72, October.
- Szewczyk, Samuel H. & Tsetsekos, George P., 1992. "State intervention in the market for corporate control : The case of Pennsylvania Senate Bill 1310," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 3-23.
- Karpoff, Jonathan M. & Malatesta, Paul H., 1989. "The wealth effects of second-generation state takeover legislation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 291-322, December.
- Jahera, John S, Jr & Pugh, William N, 1991. "State Takeover Legislation: The Case of Delaware," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(2), pages 410-28, Fall.
- Ryngaert, Michael & Netter, Jeffry, 1990. "Shareholder Wealth Effects of the 1986 Ohio Antitakeover Law Revisited: Its Real Effects," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 253-62, Spring.
- Richard J. Rosen, 2001. "Do regulators search for the quiet life? the relationship between regulators and the regulated in banking," Working Paper Series WP-01-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Martin CihÃ¡k & JÃ¶rg Decressin, 2007. "The Case for a European Banking Charter," IMF Working Papers 07/173, International Monetary Fund.
- Espahbodi, Hassan & Espahbodi, Pouran, 2003. "Binary choice models and corporate takeover," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 549-574, April.
- Scott W. Barnhart & Michael F. Spivey & John C. Alexander, 2000. "Do firm and state antitakeover provisions affect how well CEOs earn their pay?," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(8), pages 315-328.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.