Pricing Black-Scholes options with correlated credit risk
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Banking & Finance.
Volume (Year): 20 (1996)
Issue (Month): 7 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jarrow, Robert A & Turnbull, Stuart M, 1995. " Pricing Derivatives on Financial Securities Subject to Credit Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(1), pages 53-85, March.
- Altman, Edward I, 1989. " Measuring Corporate Bond Mortality and Performance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 44(4), pages 909-22, September.
- Merton, Robert C., 1973.
"On the pricing of corporate debt: the risk structure of interest rates,"
684-73., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Merton, Robert C, 1974. "On the Pricing of Corporate Debt: The Risk Structure of Interest Rates," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 29(2), pages 449-70, May.
- Harrison, J. Michael & Pliska, Stanley R., 1981. "Martingales and stochastic integrals in the theory of continuous trading," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 215-260, August.
- Edward I. Altman, 1990. "Setting the Record Straight on Junk Bonds: A Review of the Research on Default Rates and Returns," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 3(2), pages 82-95.
- Cox, John C. & Ross, Stephen A., 1976. "The valuation of options for alternative stochastic processes," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 145-166.
- Margrabe, William, 1978. "The Value of an Option to Exchange One Asset for Another," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 33(1), pages 177-86, March.
- Black, Fischer & Cox, John C, 1976. "Valuing Corporate Securities: Some Effects of Bond Indenture Provisions," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 31(2), pages 351-67, May.
- Hull, John & White, Alan, 1995. "The impact of default risk on the prices of options and other derivative securities," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 299-322, May.
- Johnson, Herb & Stulz, Rene, 1987. " The Pricing of Options with Default Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(2), pages 267-80, June.
- Smith, Clifford Jr. & Warner, Jerold B., 1979. "On financial contracting : An analysis of bond covenants," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 117-161, June.
- Ho, Thomas S. Y. & Singer, Ronald F., 1982. "Bond indenture provisions and the risk of corporate debt," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 375-406, December.
- Lee, C Jevons, 1981. "The Pricing of Corporate Debt: A Note," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 36(5), pages 1187-89, December.
- Wruck, Karen Hopper, 1990. "Financial distress, reorganization, and organizational efficiency," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 419-444, October.
- Yawitz, Jess B & Maloney, Kevin J & Ederington, Louis H, 1985. " Taxes, Default Risk, and Yield Spreads," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(4), pages 1127-40, September.
- Chance, Don M, 1990. " Default Risk and the Duration of Zero Coupon Bonds," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 45(1), pages 265-74, March.
- Peter Klein, 2010. "Vulnerable American options," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(5), pages 414-430, May.
- Vicky Henderson & Gechun Liang, 2011. "A Multidimensional Exponential Utility Indifference Pricing Model with Applications to Counterparty Risk," Papers 1111.3856, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2012.
- Xu, Weidong & Xu, Weijun & Li, Hongyi & Xiao, Weilin, 2012. "A jump-diffusion approach to modelling vulnerable option pricing," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 48-56.
- Lin, Jyh-Horng, 2000. "A contingent claim analysis of a rate-setting financial intermediary," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 375-386, October.
- Dirk Broeders, 2006. "Valuation of Conditional Pension Liabilities and Guarantees under Sponsor Vulnerabilities," DNB Working Papers 082, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Alain Capiez, 2000. "Evaluation du crédit-bail et risque de crédit," Post-Print halshs-00587435, HAL.
- Umberto Cherubini & Elisa Luciano, 2002. "Multivariate Option Pricing with Copulas," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 05-2002, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Jiang, I-Ming & Yang, Sheng-Yung & Liu, Yu-Hong & Wang, Alan T., 2013. "Valuation of double trigger catastrophe options with counterparty risk," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 226-242.
- Gürtler, Marc & Heithecker, Dirk, 2005. "Systematic credit cycle risk of financial collaterals: Modelling and evidence," Working Papers FW15V2, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Institute of Finance.
- U. Cherubini & E. Luciano, 2002. "Bivariate option pricing with copulas," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 69-85.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.