The optimal pricing of exports invoiced in different currencies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Banking & Finance.
Volume (Year): 19 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shapiro, Alan, 1973. "Optimal Inventory and Credit-Granting Strategies under Inflation and Devaluation," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(01), pages 37-46, January.
- Craig S. Hakkio, 1980.
"The Term Structure of the Forward Premium,"
NBER Working Papers
0426, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hekman, Christine R, 1981. "The Effect of Trade Credit on Price and Price Level Comparisons," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 63(4), pages 526-32, November.
- Robert C. Feenstra, 1987.
"Symmetric Pass-Through of Tariffs and Exchange Rates Under Imperfect Competition: An Empirical Test,"
NBER Working Papers
2453, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feenstra, Robert C., 1989. "Symmetric pass-through of tariffs and exchange rates under imperfect competition: An empirical test," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 25-45, August.
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Hodrick, Robert J, 1980. "Forward Exchange Rates as Optimal Predictors of Future Spot Rates: An Econometric Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(5), pages 829-53, October.
- Wolfgang Maennig & Warren Tease, 1987. "Covered interest parity in non-dollar euromarkets," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 123(4), pages 606-617, December.
- Catherine L. Mann, 1986. "Prices, profit margins, and exchange rates," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Jun, pages 366-379.
- Fisher, Eric, 1989.
"A model of exchange rate pass-through,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(1-2), pages 119-137, February.
- Rudiger Dornbusch, 1987.
"Exchange Rates and Prices,"
NBER Working Papers
1769, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tzokas, Nikolaos & Hart, Susan & Argouslidis, Paris & Saren, Michael, 2000. "Strategic pricing in export markets: empirical evidence from the UK," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 95-117, February.
- Friberg, Richard, 1996. "On the Role of Pricing Exports in a Third Currency," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 128, Stockholm School of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.