Why initial public offerings are underpriced: Evidence from Switzerland
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Banking & Finance.
Volume (Year): 18 (1994)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kiymaz, Halil, 2000. "The initial and aftermarket performance of IPOs in an emerging market: evidence from Istanbul stock exchange," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 213-227, June.
- Samarakoon, Lalith P., 2010. "The short-run underpricing of initial public offerings in the Sri Lankan stock market," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(4-5), pages 197-213, December.
- Jing Chi & Carol Padgett, 2002. "The Performance and Long-Run Characteristics of the Chinese IPO Market," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2002-09, Henley Business School, Reading University, revised Apr 2002.
- Marco Rummer & Andreas Oehler & Peter N. Smith, 2004.
"IPO Pricing and the Relative Importance of Investor Sentiment: Evidence from Germany,"
Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004
62, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Oehler, Andreas & Rummer, Marco & Smith, Peter N., 2004. "IPO Pricing and the Relative Importance of Investor Sentiment: Evidence from Germany," Discussion Papers 26, University of Bamberg, Chair of Finance.
- Kim, Kenneth A. & Kitsabunnarat, Pattanaporn & Nofsinger, John R., 2004. "Ownership and operating performance in an emerging market: evidence from Thai IPO firms," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 355-381, June.
- Engelen, Peter-Jan & van Essen, Marc, 2010. "Underpricing of IPOs: Firm-, issue- and country-specific characteristics," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1958-1969, August.
- Chen, Gongmeng & Firth, Michael & Kim, Jeong-Bon, 2004. "IPO underpricing in China's new stock markets," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 283-302, July.
- Blass, Asher & Yafeh, Yishay, 2001. "Vagabond shoes longing to stray: Why foreign firms list in the United States," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 555-572, March.
- Radha Shiwakoti & Robert Hudson & Helen Short, 2005. "A study of the initial returns and the aftermarket performance of initial public offerings of demutualized building societies in the UK," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(7), pages 403-409.
- Paudyal, K. & Saadouni, B. & Briston, R. J., 1998. "Privatisation initial public offerings in Malaysia: Initial premium and long-term performance," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(5), pages 427-451, November.
- Lyn, Esmeralda O. & Zychowicz, Edward J., 2003. "The performance of new equity offerings in Hungary and Poland," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 181-195, July.
- Josef Anton Schuster, 2003. "IPOs: insights from seven European countries," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24860, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Wolfgang Aussenegg, 1999. "Going Public in Poland: Case-by-Case Privatizations, Mass Privatization and Private Sector Initial Public Offerings," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 292, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Hensler, Douglas A. & Herrera, Martin J. & Lockwood, Larry J., 2000. "The performance of initial public offerings in the Mexican stock market, 1987-1993," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 93-116, February.
- Cristián Celis & Gustavo Maturana, 1998. "Initial Public Offerings In Chile," Abante, Escuela de Administracion. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 1(1), pages 7-31.
- Jan Bo Jakobsen & Torben Voetmann, 2005. "A New Approach for Interpreting Long-Run Returns, Applied to IPO and SEO Stocks," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 6(2), pages 337-363, November.
- Jakobsen, Jan & Sørensen, Ole, 1999. "Decomposing and testing Long-run Returns with an application to initial public offerings in Denmark," Working Papers 2000-2, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Finance.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.