Some empirical tests in the arbitrage pricing theory: Macro variables vs. derived factors
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Banking & Finance.
Volume (Year): 17 (1993)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bjornson, Bruce & Hong Shik Kim & Lee, Kiseok, 1999. "Low and high frequency macroeconomic forces in asset pricing," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 77-100.
- B. Carmichael & L. Samson, 2003. "Expected returns and economic risk in Canadian financial markets," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 177-189.
- Colin Lizieri & Stephen Satchell & Qi Zhang, 2007.
"The Underlying Return-Generating Factors for REIT Returns: An Application of Independent Component Analysis,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 35(4), pages 569-598, December.
- Colin Lizieri & Stephen Satchell & Qi Zhang, 2006. "The Underlying Return Generating Factors for REIT Returns: An Application of Independent Component Analysis," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2006-12, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Erdinc Altay, 2003. "The Effect of Macroeconomic Factors on Asset Returns: A Comparative Analysis of the German and the Turkish Stock Markets in an APT Framework," Finance 0307006, EconWPA.
- Gerhard Kling & G.U. Weitzel, 2009.
"Endogenous mergers: bidder momentum and market reaction,"
09-22, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Gerhard Kling & Utz Weitzel, 2010. "Endogenous mergers: bidder momentum and market reaction," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 243-254.
- Faruque, Muhammad U, 2011. "An empirical investigation of the arbitrage pricing theory in a frontier stock market: evidence from Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 38675, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Omran, Mohammed & Pointon, John, 2001. "Does the inflation rate affect the performance of the stock market? The case of Egypt," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 263-279, September.
- Séverine CAUCHIE & Martin HOESLI, 2004. "The Integration of Securitized Real Estate and Financial Assets," FAME Research Paper Series rp111, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Saban Celik, 2012. "Theoretical and Empirical Review of Asset Pricing Models:A Structural Synthesis," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 2(2), pages 141-178.
- Gao, Lei & Kling, Gerhard, 2006. "Regulatory changes and market liquidity in Chinese stock markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 162-175, June.
- Michailidis, G., 2009. "Multivariate methods in examining macroeconomic variables effect on Greek stock market returns, 1997-2004," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 9(1).
- Nicolaas Groenewold, 2004. "Fundamental share prices and aggregate real output," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(9), pages 651-661.
- Andreas Reschreiter, 2004. "Risk factors of inflation-indexed and conventional government bonds and the APT," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 79, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Bley, Jorg, 2009. "European stock market integration: Fact or fiction?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 759-776, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.