The relative importance of common factors across the European equity markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Banking & Finance.
Volume (Year): 16 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simonne Varotto, 2001. "Credit Risk Diversification," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2001-07, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Kuo, Weiyu & E. Satchell, Stephen, 2001. "Global equity styles and industry effects: the pre-eminence of value relative to size," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 1-28, March.
- Marie-Paule Laurent, 2003. "Indices as diversification instruments in Europe," Working Papers CEB 03-004.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Lieven Moor & Piet Sercu, 2010.
"Country v sector effects in equity returns and the roles of geographical and firm-size coverage,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 433-448, November.
- De Moor, Lieven & Sercu, Piet, 2010. "Country v sector effects in equity returns and the roles of geographical and firm-size coverage," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/219274, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Huij, Joop & Derwall, Jeroen, 2011. "Global equity fund performance, portfolio concentration, and the fundamental law of active management," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 155-165, January.
- Ehling, Paul & Ramos, Sofia B., 2006.
"Geographic versus industry diversification: Constraints matter,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 13(4-5), pages 396-416, October.
- Ehling, Paul & Ramos, Sofia Brito, 2005. "Geographic versus industry diversification: constraints matter," Working Paper Series 0425, European Central Bank.
- Paul EHLING & Sofia B. RAMOS, 2004. "Geographic Versus Industry Diversification: Contraints Matter," FAME Research Paper Series rp113, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Luis CatÃ£o & Allan Timmermann, 2003.
"Country and Industry Dynamics in Stock Returns,"
IMF Working Papers
03/52, International Monetary Fund.
- Dušan Isakov & Frédéric Sonney, 2003.
"Are practitioners right? On the relative importance of industrial factors in international stock returns,"
FAME Research Paper Series
rp72, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Dusan Isakov & Frédéric Sonney, 2004. "Are Practitioners Right? On the Relative Importance of Industrial Factors in International Stock Returns," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 140(III), pages 355-379, September.
- Siv Taing & Andrew Worthington, 2005. "Return relationships among European equity sectors: A comparative analysis across selected sectors in small and large economies," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 0, pages 371-388, November.
- Julia Koralun-Bereźnicka, 2011. "Country and industry factors as determinants of corporate financial liquidity in the European Union countries," Bank i Kredyt, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute, vol. 42(1), pages 19-48.
- Chan, Kam C. & Seow, Gim S., 1996. "The association between stock returns and foreign GAAP earnings versus earnings adjusted to U.S. GAAP," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 139-158, February.
- Michael R. King & Dan Segal, 2003. "Valuation of Canadian- vs. U.S.-Listed Equity: Is There a Discount?," Working Papers 03-6, Bank of Canada.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Ng, Lilian K., 1998. "International evidence on the stock market and aggregate economic activity," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 281-296, September.
- Siv Heng Taing & Andrew C. Worthington, 2002. "Comovements among European equity sectors: Selected evidence from the consumer discretionary, consumer staples, financial, industrial and materials sectors," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 116, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.