Intraweek and intraday seasonalities in stock market risk premia: Cash and futures
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Banking & Finance.
Volume (Year): 16 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tang, G. Y. N. & Kwok, K-h., 1997. "Day of the week effect in international portfolio diversification: January vs non-January," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 335-352, August.
- Bildik, Recep, 2001. "Intra-day seasonalities on stock returns: evidence from the Turkish Stock Market," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 387-417, December.
- Gourieroux, Christian & Jasiak, Joanna & Le Fol, Gaelle, 1999.
"Intra-day market activity,"
Journal of Financial Markets,
Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 193-226, August.
- Dubois, M. & Louvet, P., 1996. "The day-of-the-week effect: The international evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(9), pages 1463-1484, November.
- Baker, H. Kent & Rahman, Abdul & Saadi, Samir, 2008. "The day-of-the-week effect and conditional volatility: Sensitivity of error distributional assumptions," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 280-295, December.
- Tang, Gordon Y. N., 1997. "Impact of the day-of-the-week effect on diversification of exchange rate risks," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 35-51, February.
- Chris Brooks & Melvin. J. Hinich & Douglas M. Patterson, 2003. "Intra-day Patterns in the Returns, Bidask Spereads, and Trading Volume of Stocks Traded on the New York Stock Exchange," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2003-14, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Chris Brooks & Melvin J. Hinich, 2001. "A New Tool for Detecting Intraday Periodicities with Application to High Frequency Exchange Rates," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2001-04, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Çankaya, Serkan & Ulusoy, Veysel & Eken, Hasan/M., 2011. "The Behavior of Istanbul Stock Exchange Market: An Intraday Volatility/Return Analysis Approach," MPRA Paper 43656, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Köksal, Bülent, 2012. "An Analysis of Intraday Patterns and Liquidity on the Istanbul Stock Exchange," MPRA Paper 35968, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.