Off-balance sheet liabilities, deposit insurance and capital regulation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Banking & Finance.
Volume (Year): 15 (1991)
Issue (Month): 4-5 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carpenter, Seth & Demiralp, Selva & Eisenschmidt, Jens, 2014. "The effectiveness of non-standard monetary policy in addressing liquidity risk during the financial crisis: The experiences of the Federal Reserve and the European Central Bank," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 107-129.
- Jongmoo Jay Choi & Elyas Elyasiani, 1996. "Derivative Exposure and the Interest Rate and Exchange Rate Risks of U.S. Banks," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 96-53, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- David VanHoose, 2006. "Bank Behavior Under Capital Regulation: What Does The Academic Literature Tell Us?," NFI Working Papers 2006-WP-04, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Loriana Pelizzon & Stephen Schaefer, 2007. "Pillar 1 versus Pillar 2 under Risk Management," NBER Chapters, in: The Risks of Financial Institutions, pages 377-416 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Neil Esho & Paul Kofman & Ian Sharpe, 2005. "Diversification, Fee Income, and Credit Union Risk," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 259-281, September.
- Jongmoo Choi & Elyas Elyasiani, 1997. "Derivative Exposure and the Interest Rate and Exchange Rate Risks of U.S. Banks," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 267-286, October.
- Rogers, Kevin E., 1998. "Nontraditional activities and the efficiency of US commercial banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 467-482, May.
- Jonathan A. Batten & Peter G. Szilagyi, 2011.
"The Recent Internationalization of Japanese Banks,"
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 38(1), pages 81-120, April.
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00598136 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arthur Hau, 2011. "Pricing of Loan Commitments for Facilitating Stochastic Liquidity Needs," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 71-94, April.
- Tortosa-Ausina, Emili, 2003. "Nontraditional activities and bank efficiency revisited: a distributional analysis for Spanish financial institutions," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 371-395.
- Juliano J. Assunção & Efraim Benmelech & Fernando S. S. Silva, 2012. "Repossession and the Democratization of Credit," NBER Working Papers 17858, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cooper, Michael J. & Jackson, William III & Patterson, Gary A., 2003. "Evidence of predictability in the cross-section of bank stock returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 817-850, May.
- Deep, Akash & Schaefer, Guido, 2004. "Are Banks Liquidity Transformers?," Working Paper Series rwp04-022, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Gilbert, Erika W. & Scott, William L., 2001. "The Financial Modernization Act: new perspectives for the finance curriculum," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-4), pages 197-208.
- Saoussen Ben Gamra & Dominique Plihon, 2011.
"Revenue diversification in emerging market banks: implications for financial performance,"
CEPN Working Papers
- Saoussen Ben Gamra & Dominique Plihon, 2011. "Revenue diversification in emerging market banks: implications for financial performance," Papers 1107.0170, arXiv.org.
- William P. Osterberg & James B. Thomson, 1998.
"Depositor preference legislation and failed banks' resolution costs,"
591, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- William P. Osterberg & James B. Thomson, 1997. "Depositor preference legislation and failed banks' resolution costs," Working Paper 9715, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Ozgur Emre Ergungor, 2000. "Relationship loans and information exploitability in a competitive market: loan commitments vs. spot loans," Working Paper 0013, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Elijah Brewer, III & William E. Jackson, III, 2002. "Inter-industry contagion and the competitive effects of financial distress announcements: evidence from commercial banks and life insurance companies," Working Paper Series WP-02-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- William P. Osterberg & James B. Thomson, 1994. "Underlying determinants of closed-bank resolution costs," Working Paper 9403, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Rogers, Kevin & SinkeyJr., Joseph F., 1999. "An analysis of nontraditional activities at U.S. commercial banks," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 25-39, June.
- Angbazo, Lazarus, 1997. "Commercial bank net interest margins, default risk, interest-rate risk, and off-balance sheet banking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 55-87, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.