Macroeconomics news and the stock market: Evidence from Europe
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Banking & Finance.
Volume (Year): 13 (1989)
Issue (Month): 4-5 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Omran, Mohammed & Pointon, John, 2001. "Does the inflation rate affect the performance of the stock market? The case of Egypt," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 263-279, September.
- Wayne E. Ferson & Campbell R. Harvey, 1994.
"Sources of Risk and Expected Returns in Global Equity Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
4622, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ferson, Wayne E. & Harvey, Campbell R., 1994. "Sources of risk and expected returns in global equity markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 775-803, September.
- Rapach, David E. & Wohar, Mark E. & Rangvid, Jesper, 2005. "Macro variables and international stock return predictability," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 137-166.
- Mauro, Paolo, 2003.
"Stock returns and output growth in emerging and advanced economies,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 129-153, June.
- Paolo Mauro, 2000. "Stock Returns and Output Growth in Emerging and Advanced Economies," IMF Working Papers 00/89, International Monetary Fund.
- Wen-Hsiu Kuo & Shih-Ju Chan, 2006. "The Impact of Introduction of QFIIs Trading on the Lead and Volatility Behavior: Evidence for Taiwan Index Futures Market," Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies (RPBFMP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 9(01), pages 25-49.
- M. Deetz & T. Poddig & I. Sidorovitch & A. Varmaz, 2009. "An evaluation of conditional multi-factor models in active asset allocation strategies: an empirical study for the German stock market," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 285-313, September.
- Javed Iqbal & Aziz Haider, 2005.
"Arbitrage Pricing Theory: Evidence From An Emerging Stock Market,"
Lahore Journal of Economics,
Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 10(1), pages 123-139, Jan-Jun.
- Iqbal, Javed & Haider, Aziz, 2005. "Arbitrage pricing theory: evidence from an emerging stock market," MPRA Paper 8699, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michel Albouy & Tania Morris, 2006. "Les rachats d’actions au Canada:motivations et impact de l’activité économique," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 9(4), pages 5-32, December.
- Laopodis, Nikiforos T., 2009. "Are fundamentals still relevant for European economies in the post-Euro period?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 835-850, September.
- Eric Ghysels & Andros Kourtellos & Elena Andreou, 2012. "Should macroeconomic forecasters use daily financial data and how?," 2012 Meeting Papers 1196, Society for Economic Dynamics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.