Is there a monthly effect in stock market returns? : Evidence from foreign countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Banking & Finance.
Volume (Year): 13 (1989)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oded Galor & Omer Moav & Dietrich Vollrath, 2004.
"Land Inequality and the Origin of Divergence and Overtaking in the Growth Process: Theory and Evidence,"
2003-04, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Oded Galor & Omer Moav, 2005. "Land Inequality and the Origin of Divergence and Overtaking in the Growth Process: Theory and Evidence," 2005 Meeting Papers 24, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Galor, Oded & Moav, Omer & Vollrath, Dietrich, 2003. "Land Inequality and the Origin of Divergence and Overtaking in the Growth Process: Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 3817, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maher, Daniela & Parikh, Anokhi, 2013. "The turn of the month effect in India: A case of large institutional trading pattern as a source of higher liquidity," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 57-69.
- Pandey I M, . "Is There Seasonality in the Sensex Monthly Returns?," IIMA Working Papers WP2002-09-08, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Ratner, Mitchell, 1996. "Investigating the behavior and characteristics of the Madrid Stock Exchange," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 135-149, January.
- Tori, Cynthia Royal, 2001. "Federal Open Market Committee meetings and stock market performance," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-4), pages 163-171.
- Al-Khazali, Osamah M. & Koumanakos, Evangelos P. & Pyun, Chong Soo, 2008. "Calendar anomaly in the Greek stock market: Stochastic dominance analysis," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 461-474, June.
- Kunkel, Robert A. & Compton, William S. & Beyer, Scott, 2003. "The turn-of-the-month effect still lives: the international evidence," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 207-221.
- Liano, Kartono & Kelly, G. Wayne, 1995. "Currency futures and the turn-of-month effect," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 1-7.
- Peter Reinhard Hansen & Asger Lunde & James M. Nason, 2005.
"Testing the significance of calendar effects,"
2005-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Mookerjee, Rajen & Yu, Qiao, 1999. "Seasonality in returns on the Chinese stock markets: the case of Shanghai and Shenzhen," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 93-105.
- Fatta Bahadur K.C. Ph. D. & Nayan Krishna Joshi, 2005. "The Nepalese Stock Market: Efficient and Calendar Anomalies," NRB Economic Review, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department, vol. 17, pages 40-85, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.