Reserve regulation and recourse as a source of risk premia in the federal funds market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Banking & Finance.
Volume (Year): 12 (1988)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bartolini, Leonardo & Bertola, Giuseppe & Prati, Alessandro, 2002.
"The Overnight Interbank Market: Evidence from the G7 and the Euro Zone,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3090, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Prati, Alessandro & Bartolini, Leonardo & Bertola, Giuseppe, 2003. "The overnight interbank market: Evidence from the G-7 and the Euro zone," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(10), pages 2045-2083, October.
- Alessandro Prati & Leonardo Bartolini & Giuseppe Bertola, 2001. "The overnight interbank market: evidence from the G-7 and the Euro zone," Staff Reports 135, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Balduzzi, Pierluigi & Bertola, Giuseppe & Foresi, Silverio, 1997.
"A model of target changes and the term structure of interest rates,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 223-249, July.
- Pierluigi Balduzzi & Giuseppe Bertola & Silverio Foresi, 1993. "A Model of Target Changes and the Term Structure of Interest Rates," NBER Working Papers 4347, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bartunek, Kenneth S. & Madura, Jeff, 1996. "Wealth effects of reserve requirement reductions in the 1990s on depository institutions," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 191-204.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.