The value of the corporate voting right : Evidence from Switzerland
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Banking & Finance.
Volume (Year): 12 (1988)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rene M. Stulz & Walter Wasserfallen, 1992. "Foreign Equity Investment Restrictions and Shareholder Wealth Maximization," NBER Working Papers 4217, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William N. Goetzmann & Matthew Spiegel & Andrey Ukhov, 2003. "Modeling and Measuring Russian Corporate Governance: The Case of Russian Preferred and Common Shares," NBER Working Papers 9469, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nenova, Tatiana, 2006. "Takeover laws and financial development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4029, The World Bank.
- Armando Gomes, .
"Going Public with Asymmetric Information, Agency Costs, and Dynamic Trading,"
Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers
04-99, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Armando Gomes, . "Going Public with Asymmetric Information, Agency Costs and Dynamic Trading," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 09-97, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Armando Gomes, . "Going Public with Asymmetric Information, Agency Costs, and Dynamic Trading," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 4-99, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Dittmann, Ingolf, 2004. "Block Trading, Ownership Structure, and the Value of Corporate Votes," Papers 2004,13, Humboldt-Universität Berlin, Center for Applied Statistics and Economics (CASE).
- Beiner, Nicole & Gibson, Rajna, 1999. "A theoretical analysis of the liquidity risk premium embedded in the prices of voting and non-voting stocks," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 209-225, September.
- Hauser, Shmuel & Lauterbach, Beni, 2000. "The Value of Voting Rights to Majority Shareholders: Evidence from Dual Class Stock Unifications," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt8hr5m0vp, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Carvalhal da Silva, Andre & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar, 2007. "Dual-class premium, corporate governance, and the mandatory bid rule: Evidence from the Brazilian stock market," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Werner Hermann & G.J. Santoni, 1989. "The cost of restricting corporate takeovers: a lesson from Switzerland," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 3-11.
- William Goetzmann & Matthew Spiegel & Andrey Ukhov, 2002.
"Modeling and Measuring Russian Corporate Governance: The Case of Russian Preferred and Common Shares (English Version),"
Yale School of Management Working Papers
ysm278, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Oct 2002.
- William N. Goetzmann & Matthew I. Spiegel & Andrey Ukhov, 2004. "Modeling and Measuring Russian Corporate Governance: The Case of Russian Preferred and Common Shares (English version)," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm25, Yale School of Management.
- Berezinets, Irina & Ilina, Yulia & Muravyev, Alexander, 2011. "CEO and Board Characteristics as Determinants of Private Benefits of Control: Evidence from the Russian Stock Exchange," IZA Discussion Papers 6256, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- François-Serge Lhabitant & Olivier Tinguely, 2002. "Financial Constraints and Investment: the Swiss Case," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 138(II), pages 137-163, June.
- Renée Adams & Daniel Ferreira, 2008. "One Share-One Vote: The Empirical Evidence," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 12(1), pages 51-91.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.