An empirical analysis of the stock price-volume relationship
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Banking & Finance.
Volume (Year): 12 (1988)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shyh-Wei Chen, 2008. "Untangling the nexus of stock price and trading volume: evidence from the Chinese stock market," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 7(15), pages 1-16.
- Anirut Pisedtasalasai & Abeyratna Gunasekarage, 2007. "Causal and Dynamic Relationships among Stock Returns, Return Volatility and Trading Volume: Evidence from Emerging markets in South-East Asia," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 277-297, December.
- Brajesh Kumar & Priyanka Singh & Ajay Pandey, 2010. "The Dynamic Relationship between Price and Trading Volume: Evidence from Indian Stock Market," Working Papers id:2379, eSocialSciences.
- Griffin, John M. & Nardari, Federico & Stulz, Rene M., 2004.
"Stock Market Trading and Market Conditions,"
Working Paper Series
2004-13, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Moosa, Imad A. & Silvapulle, Param, 2000. "The price-volume relationship in the crude oil futures market Some results based on linear and nonlinear causality testing," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 11-30, February.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:7:y:2008:i:15:p:1-16 is not listed on IDEAS
- McCullough, B. D., 1997. "An analysis of stock market transactions data," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 887-903.
- Griffin, John M. & Nardari, Federico & Stulz, Rene M., 2005. "Do Investors Trade More When Stocks Have Performed Well? Evidence from 46 Countries," Working Paper Series 2005-12, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Azad, A.S.M. Sohel & Azmat, Saad & Fang, Victor & Edirisuriya, Piyadasa, 2014. "Unchecked manipulations, price–volume relationship and market efficiency: Evidence from emerging markets," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 51-71.
- Ling-Yun He & Sheng Yang & Wen-Si Xie & Zhi-Hong Han, 2014. "Contemporaneous and Asymmetric Properties in the Price-Volume Relationships in China's Agricultural Futures Markets," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 50(1S), pages 148-166, January.
- Dumitriu, Ramona & Stefanescu, Razvan & Nistor, Costel, 2011. "Changes in the dynamic relation between the prices and the trading volume from the Bucharest stock exchange," MPRA Paper 41602, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Mar 2011.
- Kumar, Brajesh & Singh, Priyanka & Pandey, Ajay, . "The Dynamic Relationship between Price and Trading Volume:Evidence from Indian Stock Market," IIMA Working Papers WP2009-12-04, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Darrat, Ali F. & Zhong, Maosen & Cheng, Louis T.W., 2007. "Intraday volume and volatility relations with and without public news," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 2711-2729, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.