Innovation and agglomeration: Two parables suggested by city-size distributions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Japan and the World Economy.
Volume (Year): 7 (1995)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505557
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gjestland, Arnstein & Thorsen, Inge & Uboe, Jan, 1999. "Some Aspects on the Intraregional spatial Distribution of Local Sector Activities," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa416, European Regional Science Association.
- Chincarini, Ludwig & Asherie, Neer, 2008. "An analytical model for the formation of economic clusters," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 252-270, May.
- Wallsten, Scott J., 2001. "An empirical test of geographic knowledge spillovers using geographic information systems and firm-level data," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 571-599, September.
- Yochanan Shachmurove, 2007. "Geography and Industry Meets Venture Capital," PIER Working Paper Archive 07-015, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Yochanan Shachmurove, 2006. "An Excursion into the Venture Capital Industry Stratified by Locations and Industries 1996-2005," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 11(3), pages 79-104, Fall.
- Vöpel, Henning & Uehlecke, Jens, 2009. "Wissen schafft Wachstum: Wirtschaftspolitische Handlungsoptionen für Innovation und Fortschritt," HWWI Policy Papers 1-13, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Atzema, Oedzge & van Oort, Frank, 2002. "Agglomeration economies and the location of new information and communication technology (ICT) firms in the Netherlands," ERSA conference papers ersa02p190, European Regional Science Association.
- Nitsch, Volker, 2005.
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 86-100, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.