Reforming the japanese distribution system: will it boost exports to Japan?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Japan and the World Economy.
Volume (Year): 5 (1993)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505557
Other versions of this item:
- Miyagiwa, K., 1991. "Reforming the Japanese Distribution System: Will it Boost Imports to Japan?," Working Papers 91-04, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Miyagiwa, K., 1991. "Reforming the Japanese Distribution System: Will it Boost Imports to Japan?," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 91-04, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Horst Raff & Nicolas Schmitt, 2009.
"Imports, Pass-Through, and the Structure of Retail Markets,"
Kiel Working Papers
1556, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Horst Raff & Nicolas Schmitt, 2009. "Imports, Pass-Through, and the Structure of Retail Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 2817, CESifo Group Munich.
- Raff, Horst & Schmitt, Nicolas, 2011.
"Imports and the structure of retail markets,"
Economics Working Papers
2011,05, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Odagiri, Tokumi & Riethmuller, Paul, 2000. "Japan's Large Scale Retail Store Law: a cause of concern for food exporters?," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 55-65, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.