Threshold effect in international linkage of stock prices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Japan and the World Economy.
Volume (Year): 10 (1998)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505557
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- George M. von Furstenberg & Bang Nam Jeon, 1989. "International Stock Price Movements: Links and Messages," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 20(1), pages 125-180.
- Koutmos, Gregory & Booth, G Geoffrey, 1995. "Asymmetric volatility transmission in international stock markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 747-762, December.
- Chowdhury, Abdur R., 1994. "Stock market interdependencies: Evidence from the asian NIEs," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 629-651.
- Eun, Cheol S. & Shim, Sangdal, 1989. "International Transmission of Stock Market Movements," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(02), pages 241-256, June.
- Kenjiro Hirayama & Yoshiro Tsutsui, 2003.
"Market Efficiency and International Linkage of Stock Prices: An Analysis with High Frequency Data,"
Discussion Papers in Economics and Business
03-04, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Yoshiro Tsutsui & Kenjiro Hirayama, 2004. "Market Efficiency and International Linkage of Stock Prices: An Analysis with High-Frequency Data," ISER Discussion Paper 0620, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Yoshiro Tsutsui & Kenjiro Hirayama, 2003. "Market Efficiency and International Linkage of Stock Prices: An Analysis with High-Frequency Data," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 03-04-Rev, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Oct 2004.
- Yoshiro Tsutsui & Kenjiro Hirayama, 2010.
"How Fast Do Tokyo And New York Stock Exchanges Respond To Each Other? An Analysis With High-Frequency Data,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 61(2), pages 175-201.
- Yoshiro Tsutsui & Kenjiro Hirayama, 2008. "How Fast Do Tokyo and New York Stock Exchanges Respond to Each Other?: An Analysis with High-Frequency Data," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 08-32, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Alar Kein, 2005. "An Investigation of the Role of Cross-Border Spillover of Returns and Volatility in the Estonian Stock Market," Working Papers 120, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Tsutsui, Yoshiro & Hirayama, Kenjiro, 2004. "Are international portfolio adjustments a cause of comovements in stock prices?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 463-478, September.
- Tsutsui, Yoshiro & Hirayama, Kenjiro, 2005. "Estimation of the common and country-specific shock to stock prices," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 322-337, September.
- Chong, Terence Tai-Leung & Wong, Ying-Chiu & Yan, Isabel Kit-Ming, 2008. "International linkages of the Japanese stock market," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 601-621, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.