Sample selection in credit-scoring models1
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Japan and the World Economy.
Volume (Year): 10 (1998)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505557
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haliassos, Michael & Christelis, Dimitris & Georgarakos, Dimitris, 2010.
"Stockholding: Participation, Location, and Spillovers,"
MEA discussion paper series
10208, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Christelis, Dimitris & Georgarakos, Dimitris & Haliassos, Michael, 2011. "Stockholding: Participation, location, and spillovers," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1918-1930, August.
- Christelis, Dimitris & Georgarakos, Dimitris & Haliassos, Michalis, 2010. "Stockholding: Participation, Location, and Spillovers," CEPR Discussion Papers 8113, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dimitrios Christelis & Dimitris Georgarakos, 2008.
"Investing at Home and Abroad: Different Costs, Different People?,"
CSEF Working Papers
188, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 10 Jan 2013.
- Christelis, Dimitris & Georgarakos, Dimitris, 2013. "Investing at home and abroad: Different costs, different people?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2069-2086.
- Christelis, Dimitris & Georgarakos, Dimitris, 2009. "Investing at home and abroad: Different costs, different people," CFS Working Paper Series 2009/28, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Astebro, Thomas & Bernhardt, Irwin, 2003. "Start-up financing, owner characteristics, and survival," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 303-319.
- Claudio A. Piga & Enrico Bachis, 2007. "Pricing strategies by European Low Cost Carriers," Discussion Paper Series 2007_10, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Apr 2007.
- Insik Min & Sheng jang Sheu & Zijun Wang, 2003. "A Monte Carlo Comparison of Various Semiparametric Type-3 Tobit Estimators," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 4(1), pages 125-136, May.
- Drakos, Konstantinos & Giannakopoulos, Nicholas, 2011. "On the determinants of credit rationing: Firm-level evidence from transition countries," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 1773-1790.
- Dimitrios Christelis & Dimitris Georgarakos & Michael Haliassos, 2009.
"Stockholding: From Participation to Location and to Participation Spillovers,"
CSEF Working Papers
230, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Christelis, Dimitris & Georgarakos, Dimitris & Haliassos, Michael, 2009. "Stockholding: From participation to location and to participation spillovers," CFS Working Paper Series 2009/02, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Dimitris Christelis & Dimitris Georgarakos & Michael Haliassos, 2010. "Stockholding: From Participation to Location and to Participation Spillovers," Working Papers 2010_17, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Erwan Quintin & John J. Stevens, 2005. "Raising the bar for models of turnover," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-23, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Boris F. Blumberg & Wilko A. Letterie, 2008. "Business Starters and Credit Rationing," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 187-200, February.
- Gianfranco Atzeni & Claudio Piga, 2005.
"R&D investment, Credit Rationing and Sample Selection,"
Discussion Paper Series
2005_6, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jun 2005.
- Claudio A. Piga & Gianfranco Atzeni, 2007. "R&D Investment, Credit Rationing And Sample Selection," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(2), pages 149-178, 04.
- Rafael Gomez & Eric Santor, 2003. "Do Peer Group Members Outperform Individual Borrowers? A Test of Peer Group Lending Using Canadian Micro-Credit Data," Working Papers 03-33, Bank of Canada.
- Vogelgesang, Ulrike, 2003.
"Microfinance in Times of Crisis: The Effects of Competition, Rising Indebtedness, and Economic Crisis on Repayment Behavior,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 2085-2114, December.
- Ulrike Vogelgesang, 2001. "Microfinance in Times of Crisis: The Effects of Competition, Rising Indebtedness, and Economic Crisis on Repayment Behavior," GK working paper series 2001-06, Post Graduate Programme "Allocation on Financial Markets", University of Mannheim, revised Nov 2001.
- Sakai, Yasuhiro, 1998. "Comments on "Sample selection in credit scoring models" by W. Greene," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 317-320, July.
- Tomas Mantecon & Paul Thistle, 2011. "The IPO market as a screening device and the going public decision: evidence from acquisitions of privately and publicly held firms," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 325-361, October.
- Mark Schreiner, 2001. "Scoring Drop-Out at a Microlender in Bolivia," Development and Comp Systems 0109009, EconWPA.
- Pulina, Manuela & Paba, Antonello, 2010. "A discrete choice approach to model credit card fraud," MPRA Paper 20019, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.