The insider-outsider model and Japanese labor unions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Japan and the World Economy.
Volume (Year): 10 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505557
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gordon, Robert J, 1982.
"Why U.S. Wage and Employment Behaviour Differs from That in Britain and Japan,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(365), pages 13-44, March.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1982. "Why U.S. Wage and Employment Behavior Differs from That in Britain and Japan," NBER Working Papers 0809, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cochrane, John H, 1988. "How Big Is the Random Walk in GNP?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(5), pages 893-920, October.
- Olivier J. Blanchard & Lawrence H. Summers, 1987.
"Hysteresis and the European Unemployment Problem,"
NBER Working Papers
1950, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carruth, Alan A & Oswald, Andrew J, 1985.
"Miners' Wages in Post-war Britain: An Application of a Model of Trade Union Behaviour,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 95(380), pages 1003-20, December.
- Alan Carruth & Andrew Oswald, 1984. "Miners' Wages in Post-War Britain: An Application of a Model of Trade Union Behavior," Working Papers 558, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Brunello, Giorgio, 1990. "Competing models of union behavior: Evidence from Japanese panel data," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 257-278, September.
- Tachibanaki, Toshiaki, 1987. "Labour market flexibility in Japan in comparison with Europe and the U.S," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 647-678, April.
- Davidson, James E. H., 1981. "Problems with the estimation of moving average processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 295-310, August.
- Freeman, Richard B. & Rebick, Marcus E., 1989.
"Crumbling pillar? Declining union density in Japan,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 578-605, December.
- Richard B. Freeman & Marcus E. Rebick, 1989. "Crumbling Pillar? Declining Union Density in Japan," NBER Working Papers 2963, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McDonald, Ian M & Solow, Robert M, 1981. "Wage Bargaining and Employment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 896-908, December.
- Yamane, Linus, 1993. "Unions and the persistence of shocks to employment," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 805-827.
- Weinstein David E., 1994. "United We Stand: Firms and Enterprise Unions in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 53-71, March.
- Farber, Henry S, 1978. "Individual Preferences and Union Wage Determination: The Case of the United Mine Workers," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(5), pages 923-42, October.
- Noda, Tomohiko & Hirano, Daisuke, 2013. "Enterprise unions and downsizing in Japan before and after 1997," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 91-118.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.