Differential behaviour of the Japanese affiliates in the Indian automobile sector
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Japan and the World Economy.
Volume (Year): 10 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505557
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bos, Antonio & Cole, William E., 1994. "Management systems as technology: Japanese, US and national firms in the Brazilian electronic sector," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 225-236, February.
- D'costa, Anthony P., 1995. "The restructuring of the Indian automobile industry: Indian state and Japanese capital," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 485-502, March.
- Hennart, J.-F., 1989. "Can the the new forms of investment substitute for the old forms? : a transaction costs perspective," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-174433, Tilburg University.
- Kaplinsky, Raphael, 1995. "Technique and system: The spread of Japanese management techniques to developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 57-71, January.
- Peter J Buckley, 1990. "Problems and Developments in the Core Theory of International Business," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 21(4), pages 657-665, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.