Non-US Firms' Accounting Standard Choices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Accounting and Public Policy.
Volume (Year): 20 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jaccpubpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Corinne Bessieux-Ollier & Marie Chavent & Vanessa Kuentz & Elisabeth Walliser, 2012. "The mandatory adoption of IFRS on intangibles: upheaval or inertia? The case of France," International Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Performance Evaluation, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(1), pages 91-113.
- Lopes, Patricia Teixeira & Rodrigues, Lucia Lima, 2007.
"Accounting for financial instruments: An analysis of the determinants of disclosure in the Portuguese stock exchange,"
The International Journal of Accounting,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 25-56.
- Patrícia Teixeira Lopes & Lúcia Lima Rodrigues, 2006. "Accounting for Financial Instruments: An Analysis of the Determinants of Disclosure in the Portuguese Stock Exchange," FEP Working Papers 209, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Iatridis, George, 2010. "International Financial Reporting Standards and the quality of financial statement information," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 193-204, June.
- Ding, Yuan & Hope, Ole-Kristian & Jeanjean, Thomas & Stolowy, Herve, 2007.
"Differences between domestic accounting standards and IAS: Measurement, determinants and implications,"
Journal of Accounting and Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 1-38.
- Ding, Yuan & Hervé, Stolowy & Hope, Ole-Kristian & Jeanjean, Thomas, 2005. "Differences between domestic accounting standards and IAS: measurement, determinants and implications," Les Cahiers de Recherche 826, HEC Paris.
- Cuijpers,Rick & Maijoor,Steven & Buijink,Willem, 2002. "Voluntary adoption of non-local GAAP in the European Union: a study of determinants," Research Memorandum 069, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Stolowy, Herve & Ding, Yuan, 2003. "Regulatory flexibility and management opportunism in the choice of alternative accounting standards: an illustration based on large French groups," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 195-213.
- Steven Globerman & W.R. Singleton, 2009.
"Harmonisation of voluntary disclosure practices by Japanese companies,"
International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(4), pages 335-355.
- Steven Globerman & W. Ron SIngleton, 2004. "Harmonization Of Voluntary Disclosure Practices By Japanese Companies," International Trade 0406002, EconWPA.
- Palea, Vera, 2013. "IAS/IFRS and Financial Reporting Quality: Lessons from the European Experience," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201330, University of Turin.
- Guerreiro, Marta Silva & Rodrigues, Lúcia Lima & Craig, Russell, 2012. "Voluntary adoption of International Financial Reporting Standards by large unlisted companies in Portugal – Institutional logics and strategic responses," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 482-499.
- Konstantinos P. Papadatos & Athanasios P. Bellas, 2011. "Applying IFRS Mandatory: Evidence from Greek Listed Companies," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(4), pages 71-96.
- Macías, Marta & Muiño, Flora, 2011. "Examining dual accounting systems in Europe," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 51-78, March.
- Jirí Strouhal & Petra Ždárská, 2008. "Comparison of the requirements for reporting of listed and non-listed companies: some issues from the Czech Republic," Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 55, pages 143-153, November.
- Laura Bottazzi & Marco da Rin, 2003. "Financing Entrepreneurial Firms in Europe: Facts, Issues, and Research Agenda," CESifo Working Paper Series 958, CESifo Group Munich.
- STOLOWY, Herve & DING, Yuang, 2002. "The reference to "alternative" standards by French Large groups: an empirical study over the period 1985/1999," Les Cahiers de Recherche 762, HEC Paris.
- Paul André & Peter Walton & Dan Yang, 2012. "Voluntary adoption of IFRS: A study of determinants for UK unlisted firms," Post-Print hal-00935013, HAL.
- C. Ollier Bessieux & M. Chavent & V. Kuentz & E. Walliser, 2009. "Les effets de l'adoption obligatoire des normes IFRS sur les incorporels : le cas de la France," Post-Print halshs-00458968, HAL.
- Cabán-García, María T., 2009. "The impact of securities regulation on the earnings properties of European cross-listed firms," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 279-304, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.