Accounting standards-setting in the U.S.: An analysis of power and social exchange
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Accounting and Public Policy.
Volume (Year): 10 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jaccpubpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adu-Gyamfi, Jones, 2013. "Can children and young people be empowered in participatory initiatives?: Perspectives from young people's participation in policy formulation and implementation in Ghana," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 1766-1772.
- Hussein, Mohamed E., 1996. "A comparative study of cultural influences on financial reporting in the U.S. and The Netherlands," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 95-120.
- Durocher, Sylvain & Fortin, Anne & Cote, Louise, 2007. "Users' participation in the accounting standard-setting process: A theory-building study," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-2), pages 29-59.
- Sylvain Durocher, 2009. "The future of interpretive accounting research: The contribution of McCracken's (1988) approach," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 6(3), pages 137-159, August.
- Elbannan, Mohamed & McKinley, William, 2006. "A theory of the corporate decision to resist FASB standards: An organization theory perspective," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 601-622, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.