Taxes and executive stock options
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Accounting and Economics.
Volume (Year): 4 (1982)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jae
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Menachem Abudy & Simon Benninga, 2011. "Taxation and the value of employee stock options," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(1), pages 9-37, February.
- Carola Frydman & Raven S. Molloy, 2011.
"Does Tax Policy Affect Executive Compensation? Evidence from Postwar Tax Reforms,"
NBER Working Papers
16812, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frydman, Carola & Molloy, Raven S., 2011. "Does tax policy affect executive compensation? Evidence from postwar tax reforms," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(11), pages 1425-1437.
- Carola Frydman & Raven S. Molloy, 2009. "Does tax policy affect executive compensation? evidence from postwar tax reforms," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2009-30, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Rainer Niemann & Dirk Simons, 2002. "Costs, Benefits, and Tax-induced Distortions of Stock Option Plans," CESifo Working Paper Series 815, CESifo Group Munich.
- Perry, Tod & Zenner, Marc, 2001. "Pay for performance? Government regulation and the structure of compensation contracts," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 453-488, December.
- Shackelford, Douglas A. & Shevlin, Terry, 2001. "Empirical tax research in accounting," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-3), pages 321-387, September.
- Swee-Sum Lam & Bey-Fen Chng, 2006. "Do executive stock option grants have value implications for firm performance?," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 249-274, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.