Determinants of the corporate decision to capitalize interest
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Accounting and Economics.
Volume (Year): 3 (1981)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jae
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Balsam, Steven & Haw, In-Mu & Lilien, Steven B., 1995. "Mandated accounting changes and managerial discretion," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 3-29, July.
- Bruno Oxibar, 2001. "L'Etude De La Publication D'Informations Societales Par Les Grands Groupes Une Revue De La Litterature," Post-Print halshs-00584647, HAL.
- Wallace, James S., 1997. "Adopting residual income-based compensation plans: Do you get what you pay for?," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 275-300, December.
- Mirza, Malik, 1999. "Disclosure of reserves in the annual reports of Australian mining and petroleum firms," Journal of Energy Finance & Development, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 219-238.
- Pierru, Axel & Babusiaux, Denis, 2010. "WACC and free cash flows: A simple adjustment for capitalized interest costs," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 240-243, May.
- Araceli Mora & William Rees, 1998. "The early adoption of consolidated accounting in Spain," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 675-696.
- Houqe, Muhammad Nurul & van Zijl, Tony & Dunstan, Keitha & Karim, A.K.M. Waresul, 2012. "The Effect of IFRS Adoption and Investor Protection on Earnings Quality Around the World," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 333-355.
- Oxibar, Bruno, 2001. "L’étude de la publication d’informations sociétales par les grands groupes : une revue de la littérature," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/577, Paris Dauphine University.
- Athanasios P. Bellas & Christos Tzovas, 2008. "The Effects of Dependency on Debt Financing On Financial Reporting Policy: The Case of Greece," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1-2), pages 13-30.
- Cormier, Denis & Martinez, Isabelle, 2006. "The association between management earnings forecasts, earnings management, and stock market valuation: Evidence from French IPOs," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 209-236.
- Dechow, Patricia & Ge, Weili & Schrand, Catherine, 2010. "Understanding earnings quality: A review of the proxies, their determinants and their consequences," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2-3), pages 344-401, December.
- Astami, Emita W. & Tower, Greg, 2006. "Accounting-policy choice and firm characteristics in the Asia Pacific region: An international empirical test of Costly Contracting Theory," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 1-21.
- Jiao, T. & Mertens, G.M.H. & Roosenboom, P.G.J., 2007. "Industry Valuation Driven Earnings Management," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-069-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.