Investor protection under unregulated financial reporting
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Accounting and Economics.
Volume (Year): 38 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jae
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:asi:joabsj:2013:p:81-93 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oudam Toeung, 2013. "Investor sophistication and earnings management during economic crisis: evidence from the banking industry," Post-Print dumas-00934329, HAL.
- Ferguson, Andrew & Feigin, Alexey & Kean, Stephen, 2013. "Gold mine feasibility study disclosure in Australia: Determinants and implications," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 8-17.
- Larcker, David F. & Rusticus, Tjomme O., 2010. "On the use of instrumental variables in accounting research," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 186-205, April.
- Benito Arruñada, 2008.
"Mandatory accounting disclosure by small private companies,"
Economics Working Papers
1090, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Benito Arruñada, 2011. "Mandatory accounting disclosure by small private companies," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 377-413, December.
- Deloof M. & Vermoesen V., 2011. "The value of bank relationships: Evidence from Belgium at the start of the Great Depression," Working Papers 2011021, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Paugam, Luc, 2011. "Valorisation et reporting du goodwill : enjeux théoriques et empiriques," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/8007 edited by Casta, Jean-François, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.