Analysts' treatment of nonrecurring items in street earnings
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Accounting and Economics.
Volume (Year): 38 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jae
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Jong, Pieter J. & Apilado, Vince P., 2009. "The changing relationship between earnings expectations and earnings for value and growth stocks during Reg FD," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 435-442, February.
- FranÃ§ois Aubert, Gary Grudnitski, 2012. "Analysts' estimates: What they could be telling us about the impact of IFRS on earnings manipulation in Europe Purpose â€“ The purpose of this paper is to examine whether mandatory adoption of Interna," Review of Accounting and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 53-72, February.
- Feng, Mei & Li, Chan & McVay, Sarah, 2009. "Internal control and management guidance," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 48(2-3), pages 190-209, December.
- Hugon, Artur & Muslu, Volkan, 2010. "Market demand for conservative analysts," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 42-57, May.
- Ramnath, Sundaresh & Rock, Steve & Shane, Philip, 2008. "The financial analyst forecasting literature: A taxonomy with suggestions for further research," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 34-75.
- Barth, Mary E. & Gow, Ian D. & Taylor, Daniel J., 2010. "Non-GAAP and Street Earnings: Evidence from SFAS 123R," Research Papers 2064, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Higgins, Huong, 2013. "Can securities analysts forecast intangible firms’ earnings?," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 155-174.
- Gu, Zhaoyang & Xue, Jian, 2008. "The superiority and disciplining role of independent analysts," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 45(2-3), pages 289-316, August.
- Doyle, Jeffrey T. & Jennings, Jared N. & Soliman, Mark T., 2013. "Do managers define non-GAAP earnings to meet or beat analyst forecasts?," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 40-56.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.