Whisper forecasts of quarterly earnings per share
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Accounting and Economics.
Volume (Year): 28 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jae
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Degeorge, François & Patel, U & Zeckhauser, Richard, 1998.
"Earnings Management to Exceed Thresholds,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1790, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Avery, Christopher & Chevalier, Judith & Zeckhauser, Richard J., 2011.
"The "CAPS" Prediction System and Stock Market Returns,"
Working Paper Series
rwp11-028, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Christopher Avery & Judith A. Chevalier & Richard J. Zeckhauser, 2011. "The "CAPS" Prediction System and Stock Market Returns," NBER Working Papers 17298, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Avery, Christopher N. & Chevalier, Judith & Zeckhauser, Richard Jay, 2011. "The "CAPS" Prediction System and Stock Market Returns," Scholarly Articles 5098427, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Avery, Christopher N. & Zeckhauser, Richard Jay, 2009. "The CAPS Prediction System and Stock Market Returns," Scholarly Articles 4415901, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Avery, Christopher & Chevalier, Judith & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2009. "The "CAPS" Prediction System and Stock Market Returns," Working Paper Series rwp09-011, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Brown Jr., William D. & Fernando, Guy D., 2011. "Whisper forecasts of earnings per share: Is anyone still listening?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(5), pages 476-482, May.
- Kiran Thapa, 2013. "Stock Message Board Recommendations and Share Trading Activity," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 10, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.