The prediction of stock returns using financial statement information
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Accounting and Economics.
Volume (Year): 15 (1992)
Issue (Month): 2-3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jae
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chung, Richard & Firth, Michael & Kim, Jeong-Bon, 2005. "Earnings management, surplus free cash flow, and external monitoring," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(6), pages 766-776, June.
- Olson, Dennis & Mossman, Charles, 2003. "Neural network forecasts of Canadian stock returns using accounting ratios," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 453-465.
- Daniel, Kent & Hirshleifer, David & Teoh, Siew Hong, 2002. "Investor psychology in capital markets: evidence and policy implications," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 139-209, January.
- Avkiran, Necmi K. & Morita, Hiroshi, 2010. "Predicting Japanese bank stock performance with a composite relative efficiency metric: A new investment tool," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 254-271, June.
- Kothari, S. P., 2001. "Capital markets research in accounting," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-3), pages 105-231, September.
- Liu, Chao-Shin & Ziebart, David A., 1999. "Anomalous security price behavior following management earnings forecasts," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 405-429, October.
- Brigette Forbes & Anup Basu, 2011. "Does Fundamental Indexation Lead to Better Risk Adjusted Returns? New Evidence from Australian Securities Exchange," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 275, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Benito Arruñada & Luis Vázquez & Giorgio Zanarone, 1999.
"Institutional constraints on organizations: The case of Spanish car dealerships,"
Economics Working Papers
348, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 2007.
- Benito Arruñada & Luis Vázquez & Giorgio Zanarone, 2009. "Institutional constraints on organizations: the case of Spanish car dealerships," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(1), pages 15-26.
- Cristina Abad & Sten A. Thore & Joaquina Laffarga, 2004. "Fundamental analysis of stocks by two-stage DEA," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(5), pages 231-241.
- M. Bigeco & E. Grosso & E. Otranto, 2008. "Recognizing and Forecasting the Sign of Financial Local Trends using Hidden Markov Models," Working Paper CRENoS 200803, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Hirshleifer, David & Kewei Hou & Teoh, Siew Hong & Yinglei Zhang, 2004.
"Do investors overvalue firms with bloated balance sheets?,"
Journal of Accounting and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 297-331, December.
- David Hirshleifer & KEWEI HOU & Siew Hong Teoh & YINGLEI ZHANG, 2004. "Do Investors Overvalue Firms With Bloated Balance Sheets?," Finance 0412001, EconWPA.
- Hirshleifer, David & Hou, Kewei & Teoh, Siew Hong & Zhang, Yinglei, 2004. "Do Investors Overvalue Firms with Bloated Balance Sheets?," Working Paper Series 2004-18, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Chan, Louis K. C. & Jegadeesh, Narasimhan & Lakonishok, Josef, 1995. "Evaluating the performance of value versus glamour stocks The impact of selection bias," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 269-296, July.
- Farooq, Omar, 2013. "Who was informative? Performance of foreign and local analysts’ stock recommendations during the Asian financial crisis," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 61-76.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.