Manufacturing overhead cost driver analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Accounting and Economics.
Volume (Year): 12 (1990)
Issue (Month): 1-3 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jae
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Banker, Rajiv D. & Potter, Gordon & Schroeder, Roger G., 1995. "An empirical analysis of manufacturing overhead cost drivers," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 115-137, February.
- Lukka, Kari & Granlund, Markus, 2002. "The fragmented communication structure within the accounting academia: the case of activity-based costing research genres," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 165-190.
- Eldenburg, Leslie & Soderstrom, Naomi & Willis, Veronda & Wu, Anne, 2010. "Behavioral changes following the collaborative development of an accounting information system," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 222-237, February.
- Carlos Manuel Ferreira Lima, 2011. "A aplicabilidade dos princípios do sistema de custeio por actividades numa Instituição de Ensino Superior," Teses, Monografias e Livros, Open Access International Journals, edition 1, number 004 edited by Samuel C A Pereira.
- Josep Maria Argiles Bosch & Josep Garcia Blandon, 2005. "Driver costs in small firms: empirical analysis for farms," Working Papers in Economics 140, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Radhakrishnan, Suresh & Balachandran, Kashi R., 2004. "Service capacity decision and incentive compatible cost allocation for reporting usage forecasts," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 157(1), pages 180-195, August.
- Olivier de La Villarmois & Yves Levant, 2007. "Le Time-Driven ABC:la simplification de l’évaluation des coûts par le recours aux équivalents–un essai de positionnement," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 10(1), pages 149-182, March.
- Cooper, William W. & Sinha, Kingshuk K. & Sullivan, Robert S., 1995. "Accounting for complexity in costing high technology manufacturing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 316-326, September.
- Vanstraelen, Ann, 1997. "EIASM’s EDEN Doctoral Seminar on Analytical Accounting Research," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-18440, Maastricht University.
- Van der Stede, Wim A. & Young, S. Mark & Chen, Clara Xiaoling, 2005. "Assessing the quality of evidence in empirical management accounting research: The case of survey studies," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 30(7-8), pages 655-684.
- Ittner, Christopher D. & Larcker, David F., 2001. "Assessing empirical research in managerial accounting: a value-based management perspective," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 349-410, December.
- V.G. Narayanan & Ratna G. Sarkar, 1999. "ABC at Insteel Industries," NBER Working Papers 7270, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Trond Bj�rnenak & Falconer Mitchell, 2002. "The development of activity-based costing journal literature, 1987-2000," European Accounting Review, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 481-508.
- Shapiro, Jeremy F., 1999. "On the connections among activity-based costing, mathematical programming models for analyzing strategic decisions, and the resource-based view of the firm," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 295-314, October.
- Thyssen, Jesper & Israelsen, Poul & Jørgensen, Brian, 2005. "Activity Based Costing as a method for assessing the economics of modularization - a case study and beyond," Management Accounting Research Group Working Papers M-2005-04, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Shapiro, Jeremy F., 1939-, 1998. "On the connections among activity-based costing, mathematical programming models for analyzing strategic decisions, and the resource based view of the firm," Working papers WP 4018-98., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.