Liability rules when injurers as well as victims suffer losses
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Review of Law and Economics.
Volume (Year): 9 (1989)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/irle
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giuseppe Dari-Mattiacci & Eric Langlais, 2008.
"Social Wealth and Optimal Care,"
EconomiX Working Papers
2008-34, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Tim Friehe, 2008. "On judgment proofness in the case of bilateral harm," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 175-185, October.
- Dhammika Dharmapala & Sandra A. Hoffmann, 2005.
"Bilateral Accidents with Intrinsically Interdependent Costs of Precaution,"
The Journal of Legal Studies,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(1), pages 239-272, 01.
- Dhammika Dharmapala & Sandra A. Hoffmann, 2002. "Bilateral Accidents with Intrinsically Interdependent Costs of Precaution," Working papers 2002-11, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Friehe, Tim, 2009. "Sequential torts and bilateral harm," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 161-168, June.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.