Cigarette advertising regulation: A meta-analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Review of Law and Economics.
Volume (Year): 26 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/irle
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- C Czart & RL Pacula & RJ Chaloupka & H Wechsler, 2001.
"The Impact Of Prices And Control Policies On Cigarette Smoking Among College Students,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 19(2), pages 135-149, 04.
- Czart, Christina PhD & Pacula, Rosalie Liccardo PhD & Chaloupka, Frank J. PhD & Weschsler, Henry PhD, 2001. "The Impact of Prices and Control Policies on Cigarette Smoking among College Students," University of California at San Francisco, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education qt7j06g804, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education, UC San Francisco.
- Craig A. Gallet, 1999. "The effect of the 1971 advertising ban on behavior in the cigarette industry," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(6), pages 299-303.
- Benjamin Klein & Kevin M. Murphy & Lynne Schneider, 1981.
"Governmental REgualtion of Cigarette Health Information,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
200, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Schneider, Lynne & Klein, Benjamin & Murphy, Kevin M, 1981. "Governmental Regulation of Cigarette Health Information," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(3), pages 575-612, December.
- T. D. Stanley, 2001. "Wheat from Chaff: Meta-analysis as Quantitative Literature Review," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 131-150, Summer.
- Saxonhouse, Gary R, 1976. "Estimated Parameters as Dependent Variables," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(1), pages 178-83, March.
- Eugene M. Lewit & Douglas Coate & Michael Grossman, 1981.
"The Effects of Government Regulation on Teenage Smoking,"
NBER Working Papers
0655, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lewit, Eugene M & Coate, Douglas & Grossman, Michael, 1981. "The Effects of Government Regulation on Teenage Smoking," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(3), pages 545-69, December.
- Khosrow Doroodian & Barry J. Seldon, 1991. "Advertising and Cigarette Consumption," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 17(3), pages 359-366, Jul-Sep.
- Peter Kennedy, 2003. "A Guide to Econometrics, 5th Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 5, volume 1, number 026261183x, December.
- Michael Grossman, 2004. "Individual Behaviors and Substance Use: The Role of Price," NBER Working Papers 10948, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carol Horton Tremblay & Victor J. Tremblay, 1995. "The Impact Of Cigarette Advertising On Consumer Surplus, Profit, And Social Welfare," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 13(1), pages 113-124, 01.
- Jon Nelson, 2003. "Youth smoking prevalence in developing countries: effect of advertising bans," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(13), pages 805-811.
- Craig A. Gallet & John A. List, 2003. "Cigarette demand: a meta-analysis of elasticities," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(10), pages 821-835.
- Hamilton, James L, 1972. "The Demand for Cigarettes: Advertising, the Health Scare, and the Cigarette Advertising Ban," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 54(4), pages 401-11, November.
- Hristos Doucouliagos & T.D. Stanley, 2008. "Theory Competition and Selectivity: Are All Economic Facts Greatly Exaggerated?," Economics Series 2008_06, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Blecher, Evan, 2008. "The impact of tobacco advertising bans on consumption in developing countries," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 930-942, July.
- Jeffrey E. Harris & Ana Inés Balsa & Patricia Triunfo, 2014. "Tobacco Control Campaign in Uruguay: Impact on Smoking Cessation during Pregnancy," NBER Working Papers 19878, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.