Remedies for damage to property: money damages or restitution in natura?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Review of Law and Economics.
Volume (Year): 24 (2004)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/irle
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schmidtchen, Dieter, 1993. "Time, uncertainty, and subjectivism: Giving more body to law and economics," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 61-84, March.
- Mahoney, Paul G, 1995. "Contract Remedies and Options Pricing," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(1), pages 139-63, January.
- Bebchuk, Lucian Ayre & Shavell, Steven, 1991.
"Information and the Scope of Liability for Breach of Contract: The Rule of Hadley vs. Baxendale,"
Journal of Law, Economics and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 7(2), pages 284-312, Fall.
- Lucian Arye Bebchuk & Steven Shavell, 1991. "Information and the Scope of Liability for Breach of Contract: The Rule of Hadley V. Baxendale," NBER Working Papers 3696, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Tirole, Jean, 1983. "Sequential Bargaining with Incomplete Information," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 221-47, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.