Loss leading and price intervention in multiproduct retailing: welfare outcomes in a second-best world1
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Review of Law and Economics.
Volume (Year): 19 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/irle
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rey, Patrick & Chen, Zhijun, 2010.
"Loss Leading as an Exploitative Practice,"
TSE Working Papers
10-218, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Dec 2011.
- Luca Colombo & Paola Labrecciosa & Patrick Paul Walsh, 2005.
"Optimal Corporation Tax: An I.O. Approach,"
The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series
- Luca Colombo & Paola Labrecciosa & Patrick Paul Walsh, 2006. "Optimal corporation tax: an I.O. approach," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6719, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Luca Colombo & Paola Labrecciosa & Patrick Paul Walsh, 2006. "Optimal Corporation Tax: An I.O. Approach," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 42, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- MANEZ, Juan A. & MONER-COLONQUES, Rafael & SEMPERE-MONERRIS, José J. & URBANO, Amparo, 2011. "Price differentials among brands in retail distribution: product quality and service quality," CORE Discussion Papers 2011017, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Moner-Colonques, Rafael, 2006. "The tradeoffs between retail service and exclusivity in distribution: Welfare and policy implications," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 241-261, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.