Complaining about noncompliance with the minimum wage law
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Review of Law and Economics.
Volume (Year): 14 (1994)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/irle
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jellal, Mohamed, 2012. "A theory of compliance with minimum wage legislation," MPRA Paper 39499, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:10:y:2004:i:9:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:10:y:2007:i:4:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yaniv, Gideon, 2006. "On the employment effect of noncompliance with the minimum wage law," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 557-564, December.
- Yang-Ming Chang & Bhavneet Walia, 2007. "Wage discrimination and partial compliance with the minimum wage law," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 10(4), pages 1-7.
- Yaniv, Gideon, 1998. "Phobic disorder, psychotherapy, and risk-taking: an economic perspective," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 229-243, April.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:10:y:2005:i:4:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.