Legal requirements that artists receive resale royalties
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Review of Law and Economics.
Volume (Year): 13 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/irle
Other versions of this item:
- Karp, Larry & Perloff, Jeffrey M, 1992. "Legal Requirements that Artists Receive Resale Royalties," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt33f9k5bw, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henry Hansmann & Marina Santilli, 2001. "Royalties for Artists versus Royalties for Authors and Composers," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 259-281, November.
- Chanont Banternghansa & Kathryn Graddy, 2011.
"The impact of the Droit de Suite in the UK: an empirical analysis,"
Journal of Cultural Economics,
Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 81-100, May.
- Banternghansa, Chanont & Graddy, Kathryn, 2009. "The Impact of the Droit de Suite in the UK: An Empirical Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 7136, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dr Jon D. Stanford, 2002.
"Economic Analysis of the Droit de Suite - The Artist's Resale Royalty,"
Discussion Papers Series
301, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- J. D. Stanford, 2003. "Economic Analysis Of The Droit De Suite- The Artist's Resale Royalty," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(4), pages 386-398, December.
- Christian Jansen, 2003. "Economic Effects of the New German Copyright Contract Law," Law and Economics 0302003, EconWPA.
- Michael Rushton, 2001. "The Law and Economics of Artists' Inalienable Rights," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 243-257, November.
- Henry Hansmann, . "Royalties for Artists Versus Royalties for Authors and Composers," Yale Law School John M. Olin Center for Studies in Law, Economics, and Public Policy Working Paper Series yale_lepp-1023, Yale Law School John M. Olin Center for Studies in Law, Economics, and Public Policy.
- John Solow, 1998. "An Economic Analysis of the Droit de Suite," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 209-226, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.