Legal requirements that artists receive resale royalties
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Review of Law and Economics.
Volume (Year): 13 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/irle
Other versions of this item:
- Karp, Larry & Perloff, Jeffrey M, 1992. "Legal Requirements that Artists Receive Resale Royalties," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt33f9k5bw, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Jansen, 2003. "Economic Effects of the New German Copyright Contract Law," Law and Economics 0302003, EconWPA.
- J. D. Stanford, 2003.
"Economic Analysis Of The Droit De Suite- The Artist's Resale Royalty,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(4), pages 386-398, December.
- Dr Jon D. Stanford, 2002. "Economic Analysis of the Droit de Suite - The Artist's Resale Royalty," Discussion Papers Series 301, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Henry Hansmann, . "Royalties for Artists Versus Royalties for Authors and Composers," Yale Law School John M. Olin Center for Studies in Law, Economics, and Public Policy Working Paper Series yale_lepp-1023, Yale Law School John M. Olin Center for Studies in Law, Economics, and Public Policy.
- John Solow, 1998. "An Economic Analysis of the Droit de Suite," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 209-226, December.
- Michael Rushton, 2001. "The Law and Economics of Artists' Inalienable Rights," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 243-257, November.
- Banternghansa, Chanont & Graddy, Kathryn, 2009.
"The Impact of the Droit de Suite in the UK: An Empirical Analysis,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7136, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chanont Banternghansa & Kathryn Graddy, 2011. "The impact of the Droit de Suite in the UK: an empirical analysis," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 81-100, May.
- Henry Hansmann & Marina Santilli, 2001. "Royalties for Artists versus Royalties for Authors and Composers," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 259-281, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.