Combining historical and preliminary information to obtain timely time series data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Forecasting.
Volume (Year): 9 (1993)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Victor Guerrero & Edmundo Berumen, 1998. "Forecasting electricity consumption with extra-model information provided by consumers," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2), pages 283-299.
- Victor Guerrero, 2005. "Restricted estimation of an adjusted time series: application to Mexico's industrial production index," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(2), pages 157-177.
- Guerrero, Víctor M. & Juárez, Rodrigo & Poncela, Pilar, 2001. "Data graduation based on statistical time series methods," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 169-175, April.
- Ruiz, Edilberto & Nieto, Fabio H., 2000. "A note on linear combination of predictors," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 351-356, May.
- Dean Croushore, 2011.
"Frontiers of Real-Time Data Analysis,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 49(1), pages 72-100, March.
- Carlo Altavilla & Matteo Ciccarelli, 2011.
"Monetary Policy Analysis in Real-Time. Vintage combination from a real-time dataset,"
CSEF Working Papers
274, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Carlo Altavilla & Matteo Ciccarelli, 2011. "Monetary Policy Analysis in Real-Time. Vintage Combination from a Real-Time Dataset," CESifo Working Paper Series 3372, CESifo Group Munich.
- Altavilla, Carlo & Ciccarelli, Matteo, 2007. "Information combination and forecast (st)ability evidence from vintages of time-series data," Working Paper Series 0846, European Central Bank.
- Dean Croushore, 2009. "Commentary on Estimating U.S. output growth with vintage data in a state-space framework," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 371-382.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.