Judgmental adjustment of forecasts: A comparison of methods
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Forecasting.
Volume (Year): 7 (1992)
Issue (Month): 4 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bunn, Derek W. & Salo, Ahti A., 1996. "Adjustment of forecasts with model consistent expectations," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 163-170, March.
- Belton, Valerie & Goodwin, Paul, 1996. "Remarks on the application of the analytic hierarchy process to judgmental forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 155-161, March.
- Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2006. "Formalizing judgemental adjustment of model-based forecasts," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2006-19, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Leitner, Johannes & Leopold-Wildburger, Ulrike, 2011. "Experiments on forecasting behavior with several sources of information - A review of the literature," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(3), pages 459-469, September.
- Bunn, Derek W., 1996. "Non-traditional methods of forecasting," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 92(3), pages 528-536, August.
- Lee, Wing Yee & Goodwin, Paul & Fildes, Robert & Nikolopoulos, Konstantinos & Lawrence, Michael, 2007. "Providing support for the use of analogies in demand forecasting tasks," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 377-390.
- JS Armstrong & Fred Collopy, 2004. "Integration of Statistical Methods and Judgment for Time Series," General Economics and Teaching 0412024, EconWPA.
- Onkal, Dilek & Muradoglu, Gulnur, 1996. "Effects of task format on probabilistic forecasting of stock prices," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 9-24, March.
- Konstantinos Nikolopoulos, 2010. "Forecasting with quantitative methods: the impact of special events in time series," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(8), pages 947-955.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.