A flexible logistic growth model with applications in telecommunications
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Forecasting.
Volume (Year): 4 (1988)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meade, Nigel & Islam, Towhidul, 1995. "Forecasting with growth curves: An empirical comparison," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 199-215, June.
- Michalakelis, C. & Sphicopoulos, T., 2012. "A population dependent diffusion model with a stochastic extension," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 587-606.
- Quagrainie, Kwamena K., 2006. "Analysis of U.S. Catfish Fillet Market Share Using a Flexible Logistic Model," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 21(1).
- Zhang, X.L. & Groenendaal, W.J.H. van, 2001. "The Role of Institutional Support in Energy Technology Diffusion in Rural China," Discussion Paper 2001-6, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bewley, Ronald, 1997. "The forecast process and academic research," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 433-437, December.
- Bewley, Ronald & Griffiths, William E., 2003. "The penetration of CDs in the sound recording market: issues in specification, model selection and forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 111-121.
- Madden, Gary & Simpson, Michel & Savage, Scott, 2002.
"Broadband Delivered Entertainment Services: Forecasting Australian Subscription Intentions,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 78(243), pages 422-32, December.
- Madden, Gary G & Simpson, Michael & Savage, Scott, 2002. "Broadband delivered entertainment services: forecasting Australian subscription intentions," MPRA Paper 10915, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rao, K. Usha & Kishore, V.V.N., 2010. "A review of technology diffusion models with special reference to renewable energy technologies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 1070-1078, April.
- Joost M.E. Pennings & Philip Garcia, 2009. "The informational content of the shape of utility functions: financial strategic behavior," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(2), pages 83-90.
- Christos Michalakelis & Georgia Dede & Dimitris Varoutas & Thomas Sphicopoulos, 2010. "Estimating diffusion and price elasticity with application to telecommunications," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 221-242, October.
- Pennings, J.M.E. & Smidts, A., 2002. "The Shape of Utility Functions and Organizational Behavior," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2002-18-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Meade, Nigel & Islam, Towhidul, 2006. "Modelling and forecasting the diffusion of innovation - A 25-year review," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 519-545.
- repec:lrk:lrkwkp:fiirs009 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gardebroek, Cornelis, 2008. "Evaluating Different Growth Scenarios for Organic Farming Using Bayesian Techniques," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44211, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Islam, Towhidul & Fiebig, Denzil G. & Meade, Nigel, 2002. "Modelling multinational telecommunications demand with limited data," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 605-624.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.