A flexible logistic growth model with applications in telecommunications
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Forecasting.
Volume (Year): 4 (1988)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meade, Nigel & Islam, Towhidul, 1995. "Forecasting with growth curves: An empirical comparison," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 199-215, June.
- repec:lrk:lrkwkp:fiirs009 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bewley, Ronald, 1997. "The forecast process and academic research," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 433-437, December.
- Quagrainie, Kwamena K., 2006. "Analysis of U.S. Catfish Fillet Market Share Using a Flexible Logistic Model," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 21(1).
- Pennings, J.M.E. & Smidts, A., 2002. "The Shape of Utility Functions and Organizational Behavior," Research Paper ERS-2002-18-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Michalakelis, C. & Sphicopoulos, T., 2012. "A population dependent diffusion model with a stochastic extension," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 587-606.
- Madden, Gary & Simpson, Michel & Savage, Scott, 2002.
"Broadband Delivered Entertainment Services: Forecasting Australian Subscription Intentions,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 78(243), pages 422-32, December.
- Madden, Gary G & Simpson, Michael & Savage, Scott, 2002. "Broadband delivered entertainment services: forecasting Australian subscription intentions," MPRA Paper 10915, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meade, Nigel & Islam, Towhidul, 2006. "Modelling and forecasting the diffusion of innovation - A 25-year review," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 519-545.
- Christos Michalakelis & Georgia Dede & Dimitris Varoutas & Thomas Sphicopoulos, 2010. "Estimating diffusion and price elasticity with application to telecommunications," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 221-242, October.
- Islam, Towhidul & Fiebig, Denzil G. & Meade, Nigel, 2002. "Modelling multinational telecommunications demand with limited data," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 605-624.
- Zhang, X.L. & Groenendaal, W.J.H. van, 2001. "The Role of Institutional Support in Energy Technology Diffusion in Rural China," Discussion Paper 2001-6, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bewley, Ronald & Griffiths, William E., 2003. "The penetration of CDs in the sound recording market: issues in specification, model selection and forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 111-121.
- Gardebroek, Cornelis, 2008. "Evaluating Different Growth Scenarios for Organic Farming Using Bayesian Techniques," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44211, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Joost M.E. Pennings & Philip Garcia, 2009. "The informational content of the shape of utility functions: financial strategic behavior," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(2), pages 83-90.
- Rao, K. Usha & Kishore, V.V.N., 2010. "A review of technology diffusion models with special reference to renewable energy technologies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 1070-1078, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.