A bootstrap-based non-parametric forecast density
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Forecasting.
Volume (Year): 24 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Diks, C.G.H. & Manzan, S., 2001.
"Tests for serial independence and linearity based on correlation integrals,"
CeNDEF Working Papers
01-02, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Diks Cees & Manzan Sebastiano, 2002. "Tests for Serial Independence and Linearity Based on Correlation Integrals," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 6(2), pages 1-22, July.
- Cees Diks & Sebastiano Manzan, 2001. "Tests for Serial Independence and Linearity based on Correlation Integrals," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-085/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Pesaran, H.M. & Potter, S.M., 1995.
"A Floor and Ceiling Model of U.S. Output,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
9407, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Boero, Gianna & Marrocu, Emanuela, 2002. "The Performance of Non-linear Exchange Rate Models: A Forecasting Comparison," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(7), pages 513-42, November.
- Yongmiao Hong & Haitao Li & Feng Zhao, 2004. "Out-of-Sample Performance of Discrete-Time Spot Interest Rate Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 22, pages 457-473, October.
- Clements, Michael P. & Smith, Jeremy, 1997. "The performance of alternative forecasting methods for SETAR models," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 463-475, December.
- Valentina Corradi & Norman Swanson, 2006. "Predictive Density Evaluation. Revised," Departmental Working Papers 200621, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Joel L. Horowitz, 2003. "Bootstrap Methods for Markov Processes," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(4), pages 1049-1082, 07.
- K. S. Chan, 2004. "Testing for multimodality with dependent data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 91(1), pages 113-123, March.
- De Gooijer, Jan G. & Kumar, Kuldeep, 1992. "Some recent developments in non-linear time series modelling, testing, and forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 135-156, October.
- Corradi, Valentina & Swanson, Norman R., 2006.
"Predictive Density Evaluation,"
Handbook of Economic Forecasting,
- Jan G. De Gooijer & Dawit Zerom, 2003.
"On Conditional Density Estimation,"
Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 57(2), pages 159-176.
- Siliverstovs, B. & van Dijk, D.J.C., 2003. "Forecasting industrial production with linear, nonlinear, and structural change models," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2003-16, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- M. Rajarshi, 1990. "Bootstrap in Markov-sequences based on estimates of transition density," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 253-268, June.
- Clements, Michael P. & Smith, Jeremy, 2001. "Evaluating forecasts from SETAR models of exchange rates," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 133-148, February.
- Paparoditis, Efstathios & Politis, Dimitris N., 2001. "A Markovian Local Resampling Scheme For Nonparametric Estimators In Time Series Analysis," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(03), pages 540-566, June.
- Jianqing Fan & Qiwei Yao & Howell Tong, 1996. "Estimation of conditional densities and sensitivity measures in nonlinear dynamical systems," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6704, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Juan Carlos Pérez-Velasco Pavón, 2009. "Determinantes de la demanda por la denominación promedio de billete: el caso de México," Monetaria, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(4), pages 523-548, octubre-d.
- Ricardo Gimeno & José Manuel Marqués-Sevillano, 2009. "Incertidumbre y el precio del riesgo en un proceso de convergencia nominal," Monetaria, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(4), pages 451-489, octubre-d.
- Juan Díaz Maureira & Gustavo Leyva Jiménez, 2009. "Proyección de la inflación chilena en tiempos difíciles," Monetaria, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(4), pages 491-522, octubre-d.
- Andrés Schneider, 2009. "Regímenes de flotación administrada: un enfoque de cartera," Monetaria, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(4), pages 549-584, octubre-d.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.