Forecasting discrete valued low count time series
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Forecasting.
Volume (Year): 20 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan G. de Gooijer & Rob J. Hyndman, 2005. "25 Years of IIF Time Series Forecasting: A Selective Review," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-068/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- T M Christensen & A. S. Hurn & K A Lindsay, 2008. "Discrete time-series models when counts are unobservable," NCER Working Paper Series 35, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Jason Ng & Catherine S. Forbes & Gael M. Martin & Brendan P.M. McCabe, 2011.
"Non-Parametric Estimation of Forecast Distributions in Non-Gaussian, Non-linear State Space Models,"
Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers
11/11, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Ng, Jason & Forbes, Catherine S. & Martin, Gael M. & McCabe, Brendan P.M., 2013. "Non-parametric estimation of forecast distributions in non-Gaussian, non-linear state space models," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 411-430.
- B.P.M. McCabe & G.M. Martin, 2003. "Coherent Predictions of Low Count Time Series," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 8/03, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Christoph Jeßberger, 2011. "Multilateral Environmental Agreements up to 2050: Are They Sustainable Enough?," Ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Paper No. 98, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Andersson, Jonas & Karlis, Dimitris, 2008. "Treating missing values in INAR(1) models," Discussion Papers 2008/14, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Feigin, Paul D. & Gould, Phillip & Martin, Gael M. & Snyder, Ralph D., 2008. "Feasible parameter regions for alternative discrete state space models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(17), pages 2963-2970, December.
- Axel Groß-Klußmann & Nikolaus Hautsch, 2011.
"Predicting Bid-Ask Spreads Using Long Memory Autoregressive Conditional Poisson Models,"
SFB 649 Discussion Papers
SFB649DP2011-044, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Axel Groß‐KlußMann & Nikolaus Hautsch, 2013. "Predicting Bid–Ask Spreads Using Long‐Memory Autoregressive Conditional Poisson Models," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(8), pages 724-742, December.
- Ralph D. Snyder & Gael M. Martin & Phillip Gould & Paul D. Feigin, 2007. "An Assessment of Alternative State Space Models for Count Time Series," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 4/07, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Timothy Christensen & Stan Hurn & Kenneth Lindsay, 2009.
"It Never Rains but it Pours: Modeling the Persistence of Spikes in Electricity Prices,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 25-48.
- T M Christensen & A S Hurn & K A Lindsay, 2008. "It never rains but it pours: Modelling the persistence of spikes in electricity prices," NCER Working Paper Series 25, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- De Gooijer, Jan G. & Hyndman, Rob J., 2006. "25 years of time series forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 443-473.
- R. Freeland, 2010. "True integer value time series," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer, vol. 94(3), pages 217-229, September.
- Jung, Robert C. & Tremayne, A.R., 2006. "Coherent forecasting in integer time series models," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 223-238.
- McCabe, B.P.M. & Martin, G.M., 2005. "Bayesian predictions of low count time series," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 315-330.
- Scotto, Manuel G. & Weiß, Christian H. & Silva, Maria Eduarda & Pereira, Isabel, 2014. "Bivariate binomial autoregressive models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 233-251.
- Hee-Young Kim & Yousung Park, 2008. "A non-stationary integer-valued autoregressive model," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 485-502, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.