Forecasting market share using predicted values of competitive behavior: further empirical results
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Forecasting.
Volume (Year): 16 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lee G. Cooper, 1988. "Competitive Maps: The Structure Underlying Asymmetric Cross Elasticities," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(6), pages 707-723, June.
- Robert C. Blattberg & Kenneth J. Wisniewski, 1989. "Price-Induced Patterns of Competition," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 8(4), pages 291-309.
- Chen, Youhua & Kanetkar, Vinay & Weiss, Doyle L., 1994. "Forecasting market shares with disaggregate or pooled data: a comparison of attraction models," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 263-276, September.
- Danaher, Peter J., 1994. "Comparing naive with econometric market share models when competitors' actions are forecast," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 287-294, September.
- Kumar, V., 1994. "Forecasting performance of market share models: an assessment, additional insights, and guidelines," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 295-312, September.
- Lakshman Krishnamurthi & S. P. Raj, 1988. "A Model of Brand Choice and Purchase Quantity Price Sensitivities," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 7(1), pages 1-20.
- Kumar, V. & Heath, Timothy B., 1990. "A comparative study of market share models using disaggregate data," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 163-174, July.
- Brodie, Roderick J. & Bonfrer, Andre, 1994. "Conditions when market share models are useful for forecasting: further empirical results," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 277-285, September.
- Brodie, Roderick J. & De Kluyver, Cornelis A., 1987. "A comparison of the short term forecasting accuracy of econometric and naive extrapolation models of market share," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 3(3-4), pages 423-437.
- Greg M. Allenby & Peter E. Rossi, 1991. "Quality Perceptions and Asymmetric Switching Between Brands," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(3), pages 185-204.
- Lakshman Krishnamurthi & S. P. Raj, 1991. "An Empirical Analysis of the Relationship Between Brand Loyalty and Consumer Price Elasticity," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(2), pages 172-183.
- Nakanishi, Masao & Cooper, Lee G & Kassarjian, Harold H, 1974. " Voting for a Political Candidate under Conditions of Minimal Information," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 1(2), pages 36-43, Se.
- Gregory S. Carpenter & Lee G. Cooper & Dominique M. Hanssens & David F. Midgley, 1988. "Modeling Asymmetric Competition," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 7(4), pages 393-412.
- Quagrainie, Kwamena K., 2005.
"IQF Catfish Retail Pack: A Study of Consumers' Willingness to Pay,"
2005 Annual Meeting, February 5-9, 2005, Little Rock, Arkansas
35631, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Quagrainie, Kwamena K., 2006. "IQF Catfish Retail Pack: A Study of Consumers' Willingness to Pay," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 9(02).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.