Sales forecasting practices of Egyptian public enterprises: survey evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Forecasting.
Volume (Year): 16 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dalrymple, Douglas J., 1975. "Sales forecasting methods and accuracy," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 69-73, December.
- Dalrymple, Douglas J., 1987. "Sales forecasting practices: Results from a United States survey," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 3(3-4), pages 379-391.
- Matteo Kalchschmidt, 2011. "Best practices in demand forecasting: tests of Universalistic, contingency and configurational theories," Working Papers 1102, Department of Economics and Technology Management, University of Bergamo.
- Sanders, Nada R. & Manrodt, Karl B., 2003. "The efficacy of using judgmental versus quantitative forecasting methods in practice," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 511-522, December.
- Goodwin, Paul, 2002. "Integrating management judgment and statistical methods to improve short-term forecasts," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 127-135, April.
- Fildes, Robert & Bretschneider, Stuart & Collopy, Fred & Lawrence, Michael & Stewart, Doug & Winklhofer, Heidi & Mentzer, John T. & Moon, Mark A., 2003. "Researching Sales Forecasting Practice: Commentaries and authors' response on "Conducting a Sales Forecasting Audit" by M.A. Moon, J.T. Mentzer & C.D. Smith," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 27-42.
- Kalchschmidt, Matteo, 2012. "Best practices in demand forecasting: Tests of universalistic, contingency and configurational theories," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 782-793.
- Zotteri, Giulio & Kalchschmidt, Matteo, 2007. "Forecasting practices: Empirical evidence and a framework for research," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(1-2), pages 84-99, July.
- Asimakopoulos, Stavros & Dix, Alan, 2013. "Forecasting support systems technologies-in-practice: A model of adoption and use for product forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 322-336.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.