Forecasting Singapore's quarterly GDP with monthly external trade
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Forecasting.
Volume (Year): 14 (1998)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abeysinghe, Tilak, 2000. "Modeling variables of different frequencies," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 117-119.
- Tilak Abeysinghe & Keen Meng Choy, 2005.
"Modelling Small Economy Exports : The Case of Singapore,"
Trade Working Papers
21980, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Tilak Abeysinghe & Keen Meng Choy, 2005. "Modelling Small Economy Exports: The Case of Singapore," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0501, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Tilak Abeysinghe & Anthony S. Tay, 2000. "Dynamic Regressions with Variables Observed at Different Frequencies," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0752, Econometric Society.
- Chang, Kuang-Liang & Chen, Nan-Kuang & Leung, Charles Ka Yui, 2012.
"The dynamics of housing returns in Singapore: How important are the international transmission mechanisms?,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 516-530.
- Chang, Kuang Liang & Chen, Nan Kuang & Leung, Charles Ka Yui, 2011. "The Dynamics of Housing Returns in Singapore: How Important are the International Transmission Mechanisms?," MPRA Paper 32255, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jea, Rong & Lin, Jin-Lung & Su, Chao-Ton, 2005. "Correlation and the time interval in multiple regression models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 162(2), pages 433-441, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.