Judgmental forecasting with time series and causal information
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Forecasting.
Volume (Year): 12 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sniezek, Janet A., 1986. "The role of variable labels in cue probability learning tasks," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 141-161, October.
- Everette S. Gardner, Jr. & Ed. Mckenzie, 1985. "Forecasting Trends in Time Series," Management Science, INFORMS, INFORMS, vol. 31(10), pages 1237-1246, October.
- Dalrymple, Douglas J., 1987. "Sales forecasting practices: Results from a United States survey," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 3(3-4), pages 379-391.
- M. J. Lawrence & R. H. Edmundson & M. J. O'Connor, 1986. "The Accuracy of Combining Judgemental and Statistical Forecasts," Management Science, INFORMS, INFORMS, vol. 32(12), pages 1521-1532, December.
- Leitner, Johannes & Leopold-Wildburger, Ulrike, 2011. "Experiments on forecasting behavior with several sources of information - A review of the literature," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(3), pages 459-469, September.
- Bloomfield, Robert & Hales, Jeffrey, 2002. "Predicting the next step of a random walk: experimental evidence of regime-shifting beliefs," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 397-414, September.
- Sanders, Nada R. & Manrodt, Karl B., 2003. "The efficacy of using judgmental versus quantitative forecasting methods in practice," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 511-522, December.
- Fildes, Robert & Goodwin, Paul & Lawrence, Michael & Nikolopoulos, Konstantinos, 2009. "Effective forecasting and judgmental adjustments: an empirical evaluation and strategies for improvement in supply-chain planning," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 3-23.
- Song, Haiyan & Gao, Bastian Z. & Lin, Vera S., 2013. "Combining statistical and judgmental forecasts via a web-based tourism demand forecasting system," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 295-310.
- Önkal, Dilek & Lawrence, Michael & Zeynep SayIm, K., 2011. "Influence of differentiated roles on group forecasting accuracy," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 50-68, January.
- Pollock, Andrew C. & Macaulay, Alex & Onkal-Atay, Dilek & Wilkie-Thomson, Mary E., 1999. "Evaluating predictive performance of judgemental extrapolations from simulated currency series," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 281-293, April.
- Becker, Otwin & Leitner, Johannes & Leopold-Wildburger, Ulrike, 2007. "Heuristic modeling of expectation formation in a complex experimental information environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(2), pages 975-985, January.
- Goodwin, Paul, 2000. "Correct or combine? Mechanically integrating judgmental forecasts with statistical methods," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 261-275.
- Otwin Becker & Johannes Leitner & Ulrike Leopold-Wildburger, 2008. "Modeling Expectation Formation Involving Several Sources of Information," German Economic Review, Verein fÃ¼r Socialpolitik, Verein fÃ¼r Socialpolitik, vol. 9, pages 96-112, 02.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.