An empirical examination of the benefits of international diversification
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money.
Volume (Year): 15 (2005)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/intfin
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Li, Kai & Sarkar, Asani & Wang, Zhenyu, 2003. "Diversification benefits of emerging markets subject to portfolio constraints," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-2), pages 57-80, February.
- Campbell R. Harvey, 1994.
"Predictable Risk and Returns in Emerging Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
4621, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wang, Kevin Q., 2002. "Nonparametric tests of conditional mean-variance efficiency of a benchmark portfolio," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 133-169, March.
- Stefano Cavaglia & Robert J. Hodrick & Moroz Vadim & Xiaoyan Zhang, 2002. "Pricing the Global Industry Portfolios," NBER Working Papers 9344, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lingfeng Li, 2003. "An Economic Measure of Diversification Benefits," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm371, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Jul 2003.
- Gibbons, Michael R & Ross, Stephen A & Shanken, Jay, 1989. "A Test of the Efficiency of a Given Portfolio," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(5), pages 1121-52, September.
- Raymond Kan & Guofu Zhou, 2001.
"Tests of Mean-Variance Spanning,"
CEMA Working Papers
539, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Mark M. Carhart & Jennifer N. Carpenter & Anthony W. Lynch & David K. Musto, 2002. "Mutual Fund Survivorship," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 15(5), pages 1439-1463.
- Roon, F.A. de & Nijman, T.E. & Werker, B.J.M., 1998.
"Testing for mean-variance spanning with short sales constraints and transaction costs: The case of emerging markets,"
1998-07, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Nijman, T.E. & Roon, F.A. de & Werker, B.J.M., 2001. "Testing for Mean-Variance spanning with short sales constraints and transaction costs: The case of emerging markets," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-86724, Tilburg University.
- Wang, Zhenyu, 1998. "Efficiency loss and constraints on portfolio holdings," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 359-375, June.
- Jonathan Fletcher & David Forbes, 2002. "U.K. Unit Trust Performance: Does it Matter Which Benchmark or Measure is Used?," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 195-218, June.
- Dahlquist, Magnus & Sallstrom, Torbjorn, 2002. "An Evaluation of International Asset Pricing Models," CEPR Discussion Papers 3145, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chiou, Wan-Jiun Paul & Lee, Alice C. & Chang, Chiu-Chi A., 2009. "Do investors still benefit from international diversification with investment constraints?," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 448-483, May.
- Chiou, Wan-Jiun Paul, 2008. "Who benefits more from international diversification?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 466-482, December.
- Chiou, Wan-Jiun Paul, 2009. "Benefits of international diversification with investment constraints: An over-time perspective," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 93-110, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.