An empirical examination of the benefits of international diversification
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money.
Volume (Year): 15 (2005)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/intfin
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Raymond Kan & Guofu Zhou, 2001.
"Tests of Mean-Variance Spanning,"
CEMA Working Papers
539, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Harvey, Campbell R, 1995.
"Predictable Risk and Returns in Emerging Markets,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 8(3), pages 773-816.
- Mark M. Carhart & Jennifer N. Carpenter & Anthony W. Lynch & David K. Musto, 2002. "Mutual Fund Survivorship," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 15(5), pages 1439-1463.
- Gibbons, Michael R & Ross, Stephen A & Shanken, Jay, 1989. "A Test of the Efficiency of a Given Portfolio," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(5), pages 1121-52, September.
- Stefano Cavaglia & Robert J. Hodrick & Moroz Vadim & Xiaoyan Zhang, 2002. "Pricing the Global Industry Portfolios," NBER Working Papers 9344, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Li, Kai & Sarkar, Asani & Wang, Zhenyu, 2003. "Diversification benefits of emerging markets subject to portfolio constraints," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-2), pages 57-80, February.
- Lingfeng Li, 2003. "An Economic Measure of Diversification Benefits," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm371, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Jul 2003.
- Wang, Kevin Q., 2002. "Nonparametric tests of conditional mean-variance efficiency of a benchmark portfolio," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 133-169, March.
- Dahlquist, Magnus & Sallstrom, Torbjorn, 2002. "An Evaluation of International Asset Pricing Models," CEPR Discussion Papers 3145, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wang, Zhenyu, 1998. "Efficiency loss and constraints on portfolio holdings," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 359-375, June.
- Jonathan Fletcher & David Forbes, 2002. "U.K. Unit Trust Performance: Does it Matter Which Benchmark or Measure is Used?," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 195-218, June.
- Nijman, T.E. & Roon, F.A. de & Werker, B.J.M., 2001.
"Testing for Mean-Variance spanning with short sales constraints and transaction costs: The case of emerging markets,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-86724, Tilburg University.
- Roon, F.A. de & Nijman, T.E. & Werker, B.J.M., 1998. "Testing for mean-variance spanning with short sales constraints and transaction costs: The case of emerging markets," Discussion Paper 1998-07, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Chiou, Wan-Jiun Paul & Lee, Alice C. & Chang, Chiu-Chi A., 2009. "Do investors still benefit from international diversification with investment constraints?," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 448-483, May.
- Chiou, Wan-Jiun Paul, 2008. "Who benefits more from international diversification?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 466-482, December.
- Jin, Hui & Cao, Yanka, 2014. "Panel Data Analysis of Performance of QDII Equity Funds in China," MPRA Paper 55855, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chiou, Wan-Jiun Paul, 2009. "Benefits of international diversification with investment constraints: An over-time perspective," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 93-110, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.