Banks and the emergence of Hong Kong as an international financial center
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money.
Volume (Year): 12 (2002)
Issue (Month): 4-5 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/intfin
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thierno Amadou Barry & Santos José O. Dacanay & Laetitia Lepetit & Amine Tarazi, 2008. "Ownership Structure and Bank Efficiency in the asia pacific region," Working Papers hal-00915134, HAL.
- Drake, Leigh & Hall, Maximilian J.B. & Simper, Richard, 2006.
"The impact of macroeconomic and regulatory factors on bank efficiency: A non-parametric analysis of Hong Kong's banking system,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 1443-1466, May.
- Leigh M. Drake & Maximilian J. B. Hall & Richard Simper, 2005. "The Impact of Macroeconomic and Regulatory Factors on Bank Efficiency: A Non-Parametric Analysis of Hong Kong's Banking System," Working Papers 012005, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Li, Kui-Wai, 2011. "Identifying the Signs of Currency Speculation in Hong Kong's Linked exchange Rate," MPRA Paper 35279, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tobin, Damian, 2011. "Austerity and Moral Compromise: Lessons from the Development of China's Banking System," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 700-711, May.
- repec:psl:bnlaqr:2005:12 is not listed on IDEAS
- J.P.A. Sagaram & J. Wickramanayake, 2005. "Financial centers in the Asia-pacific region: an empirical study on australia, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(232), pages 21-51.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.